Custom Hobby Forum

• November 30, 2020, 03:31:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Author Topic: The OOC thread (DA)  (Read 155005 times)

Balgin Stondraeg

• Very Old dragon
Re: The OOC thread (DA)
« Reply #960 on: July 08, 2008, 11:58:11 AM »

I thought you were going to 3 day it

I was. Unfortunately my keyboard broke. I'm using an ancient backup keyboard at the moment and it doesn't always notice when I touch the keys (often missing letters out so I have to go back and put them all in, it's pretty frustrating). It might take me a while but it's a few minutes to six in the evening here so I've got plenty of time to get onto it before I head for bed.

I like the idea of Kiaphas backing out and having Squall swoop down for the zombie's eyes. That'd hopefuly get other people's attention too so it shouldn't be long now. I just need to get lucky enough for the keyboard to let me write it.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #961 on: July 08, 2008, 12:00:33 PM »

I know what u mean. My daughter spilled soda on my keyboard one time and all of the keys were stuck.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #962 on: July 08, 2008, 12:04:37 PM »

Aurum is still in the kitchen looking for food so at least he should be close enough to hear anything if there is noise.

Balgin Stondraeg

• Very Old dragon
« Reply #963 on: July 08, 2008, 12:21:17 PM »

I know what u mean. My daughter spilled soda on my keyboard one time and all of the keys were stuck.

Oh no, I smashed it repeatedly because it was either that or hit the computer for rfusing to admit that the CD/DVD drive actualy exists (for the second or third day running). So now the right hand end of the space bar is jammed down (and constantly pressing, which apparently serves the exact same function asscrolling down with the middle mouse button) which makes internet explorer pretty in-navigable.

My computer's being a pain at the moment.

So I'm using an old keyboard that unfortunately doesn't have buttons for play, rewind, fastforward and stop, but it does have the playstation buttons on it (you're suposed to be able to program them to anything you want but I've never managed it) and sticky keys that don't like going down when you press them.

Mr Teufel

• Young Dragon
    • Mr Teufel's LJ
« Reply #964 on: July 08, 2008, 10:19:54 PM »

Sorry folks. Since the move I seemed to have lost notification on the IC thread. It should be ok now.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #965 on: July 08, 2008, 10:46:27 PM »

If you have any other problems just let me know

Balgin Stondraeg

• Very Old dragon
« Reply #966 on: July 08, 2008, 10:51:50 PM »

Alright, so I've taken the spell off Kiaphas and given Rogan one back. Now we just need to see how Kiaphas handles the zombie. Alarian regains 2 con and Kiaphas 3 (so he's back up to normal since he was only down 1 in the morning).

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #967 on: July 08, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »

Does Aurum hear anything while he is messign about in the kitchen?

Hawkins

• Contributors
  • Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #968 on: July 08, 2008, 11:30:10 PM »

so alarian is down 1 right?
I'll be in my bunk.

Balgin Stondraeg

• Very Old dragon
« Reply #969 on: July 11, 2008, 11:47:00 AM »

Mr Teufel

• Young Dragon
    • Mr Teufel's LJ
« Reply #970 on: July 12, 2008, 08:38:52 PM »

Did I miss the thread where Kiaphas was supposed to do something? I was waiting for the main thread to unlock so I could reply with his actions. :(

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #971 on: July 12, 2008, 08:42:24 PM »

The battle thread Blagin created. It's ok he moved it on and now we can all get in on fun.

Mr Teufel

• Young Dragon
    • Mr Teufel's LJ
« Reply #972 on: July 12, 2008, 08:45:27 PM »

Blast. Sorry.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #973 on: July 12, 2008, 08:48:24 PM »

No need. What you can do is go to the DA board http://www.customhobbyforum.com/index.php?board=29.0  and click on the notify tab on the top right. Then when Balgin creates any new threads u will get an email letting you know. You can do that in every section of the forum.

Balgin Stondraeg

• Very Old dragon
« Reply #974 on: July 12, 2008, 10:46:05 PM »

Did I miss the thread where Kiaphas was supposed to do something? I was waiting for the main thread to unlock so I could reply with his actions. :(

Sorry, since there were so many zombies in disparate groups I kind of decided to do all the zombie fights in the same thread. The zombie fight thread's actualy got 3 or more separate fights in it (but I somehow accidentaly made the council chamber battle a separate thread before remembering that I wanted to keep the zombies simple).

It's been moved on now and I'll hand out  afew xp to those involved (everyone). Then hopefuly people can get organised (I can provide a bit of a recap if need be).