Custom Hobby Forum

• December 05, 2020, 09:50:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Author Topic: The OOC thread (DA)  (Read 155830 times)

Balgin Stondraeg

• Very Old dragon
Re: The OOC thread (DA)
« Reply #1080 on: October 28, 2009, 09:36:43 AM »

Ok so that's four. Who is missing?

Paul, but I know his phone number :P.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #1081 on: November 05, 2009, 01:29:33 PM »

Cool so things are going well for this one

Balgin Stondraeg

• Very Old dragon
« Reply #1082 on: November 06, 2009, 01:22:33 PM »

If Ivors want to identify any of the magic items during the voyage then that's fine by me. I'll allow him to identify one if he's got no ident's prepared and he can do another one on the following day.

By phone - Ivor has identified the apple. I think he wants to swap the ring for it.

The Silver Apple

The Silver Apple originates from the Tree of Knowledge, which is said to have grown near to Tarimthol-Irl in the Twilight Years. The Grimorden destroyed the Tree forever, before Tarimth in turn destroyed them. Some of its immortal fruit were saved.

The Silver Apple resembles a normal apple in everything except color; it has a silver skin with a mirror-like luster. The whole apple is edible and quite refreshing in flavor. It will quickly go brown and will become useless within 2d6 minutes of the first bite.

If a person consumes the apple, they suddenly begin to have a better understanding of concepts and have access to previously unknown or forgotten knowledge. The character gains a permanent +2 bonus to their intelligence score.

He's also indentifying the ring.

Ring of Halidara

The Ring was fashioned by one of the Elve’s greatest mages in Tarimthol-Irl. Halidara was slain in battle in the first skirmishes with the Grimorden in Leezeria and the treasures of his household were eventually passed on to Aedrinia, a distant relative.

The Ring of Halidara is a +1 Ring of Resistance in all respects except that the resistance bonus is one higher if the save is versus a spell or spell-like ability that targets the wearer specifically.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 01:41:58 PM by Balgin Stondraeg »

PaulH

• Contributors
  • Young Dragon
« Reply #1083 on: November 06, 2009, 02:01:22 PM »

Hi

Ivor spends couple hours ID'ing the Apple & the Ring.

Whoever's got the Apple DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT EAT IT! Just pass it to me & swap for the Ring.

Ring of Resistance (modified)

+1 Resistance to saves, except when the wearer is targeted specifically, then it's +2 Resistance.

The Apple is for Mages - Honest!

Cheers

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
« Reply #1084 on: November 08, 2009, 03:57:18 PM »

It is a good job Ivor and Raul are old friends.  But Ivor is going to have to ask Raul in character, in the main thread to get it! ;)
:hal: