Custom Hobby Forum

• November 26, 2020, 09:59:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Author Topic: The Rant Thread  (Read 52388 times)

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: The Rant Thread
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2007, 08:31:02 AM »

Wristaction. What did you forget?

tutututututut! :tantrum:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 03:57:59 PM by gi6ers »
:hal:   

Dr.Evil

• Time to take over the world!
  • Global Moderator
  • Old Dragon
  • Ever watchful
« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2007, 03:17:39 PM »

Nothing I can think of...  :icon_suspicious:

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

:icon_whistling:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2007, 09:29:19 PM »

I like Wristy's new Avatar!!

Baldemyr

• Global Moderator
  • Young Dragon
« Reply #153 on: October 25, 2007, 12:24:21 PM »

My computer turned on and worked like nothing had ever happened to it

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Dr.Evil

• Time to take over the world!
  • Global Moderator
  • Old Dragon
  • Ever watchful
« Reply #154 on: October 25, 2007, 03:36:50 PM »

My computer turned on and worked like nothing had ever happened to it

The joy of computers, once I couldn't connect to other PC's round at a mates house, using an ethernet cable and hub.
We had got together to play Deltaforce 1 and mine wouldn't connect no matter what, me and a mate spent a day working at it and redone it from scratch twice with no luck!!!
Gave up and then it started working fine again and I don't know why.

I like Wristy's new Avatar!!

Found it by chance on the internet, so I saved it and shrunk it to fit.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 03:39:39 PM by Wristaction »
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction

cheddarmonger

• I Smell of Cheese
  • Administrator
  • Mature Adult dragon
  • It looked like a mouse hole to me?
    • Cheddarmongers
« Reply #155 on: October 25, 2007, 04:52:22 PM »

:tantrum:
I'm so frustrated about work right now I can't even compose myself to rant about it!
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Medved

• man with the fluffy skates
  • Global Moderator
  • Young Adult Dragon
  • look at my fluffy skates!
« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2007, 09:22:21 AM »

My wife had her handbag stolen today and the only cash card that she had was in it.

the buggers have managed to take £300.00 out of our joint account before i could stop the card. :tantrum:

Agentmolar

• Global Moderator
  • Young Adult Dragon
  • The Tooth is out there.
« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2007, 09:23:56 AM »

fudge*ing dishonest people. I dont care about the money its the principle im tired off... fudge*ing taxi drivers.. this fudge*ing FOB (im being very racist here i apologise ive had a lot to drink)  taxi driver took us the long way home tonight despite my protests and then in a fit of madness tried to cheat me out of ten cents. I know its ten cents which i  woudlnt have witch*ed for, but the fact that he wants to cheat me out of it makes me want to :Walkdrag:.... i hate dishonesty and bastradry in all of its forms... fudge*ing cheating buzzard*s.. get them out of my country.. theres no place for cheating buzzard*s... i dont care if your australian, or a fudge*ing FOB>.. if you are a liar cheating buzzard* get out of my country.

oh btw ...  :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

edit: im removign the mel gibson style rantings from this...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 04:57:38 PM by Agentmolar »
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Bungle

• Thats "Mr" to you
  • Global Moderator
  • Mature Adult dragon
« Reply #158 on: October 27, 2007, 05:44:23 AM »

well I don't know what a FOB is.... but at least you didn't say pom.

there must be a lot of cheating people that are native to Oz to... not just the Furriners. Can I suggest we send them all to afghanistan or another country which is almost back in the stone age where they have to work very hard for a living.

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 06:18:12 AM by Wristaction »

Fabian

• Chief of the Oak Priests
  • Inner Circle
  • Adult Dragon
    • My Cheddarmongers gallery
« Reply #159 on: October 27, 2007, 06:34:14 AM »

Had to look FOB up on Urban Dictionary - New York cab drivers are an interesting bunch as well...

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 06:50:44 AM by Wristaction »
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?

Agentmolar

• Global Moderator
  • Young Adult Dragon
  • The Tooth is out there.
« Reply #160 on: October 27, 2007, 07:08:14 AM »

Aargh... mental note.. dont post when pissed... in both meanings of the word.

Im not that much of a buzzard*.. its just when someone is obviously cheating you blatently and playing the whole "i dont speak english well" game and pretending he's actually trying to look after you... arrrgh..

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #161 on: October 27, 2007, 12:26:53 PM »

Had to look FOB up on Urban Dictionary - New York cab drivers are an interesting bunch as well...

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Yes they certainly are  :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Baldemyr

• Global Moderator
  • Young Dragon
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2007, 11:00:42 AM »

Thats nothing.  a taxi driver here was telling me he was talliban-and that was just the START of his lifestory/rant on western ways.

I am a very liberal guy in some ways-but ill admit I had a little funy egging him on.  My favorite was where he complained how white people wont allow certain religious groups to carry weapons-it wasnt their fault that the white man doesnt have traditions like that.  Was a blast dismantling THAT idea.

But this goes back to a problem.  Im white enough to attract neo-nazis. and nazis....reasonable sounding enough to attract ranting feminists and uh...stupid enough to drive in Taliban-car.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?  WHY DO I ATTRACT FREAKS?

No old train lady.  Hitler WASNT good until he did his Jew thing.  No old train lady-the jews werent to blame for it.  No old lady.  You seem to misunderstand-im staring straight ahead at the young womans breasts and want nothing to do with you.

-note-not a recent problem.  Hasnt happened in a bit.

cheddarmonger

• I Smell of Cheese
  • Administrator
  • Mature Adult dragon
  • It looked like a mouse hole to me?
    • Cheddarmongers
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2007, 12:03:01 PM »

:tantrum:  Yeah.  I'm just trying to eat lunch here.  I don't care if the firemarshal blamed the cat on that fire, nor do I care if a couple built their own apartment in a shopping mall and squatted there for four years, nor any other National Enquirer article that raises your ire, homeless lady.  I'm just trying to eat my lunch! :tantrum:
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

King_Doberman

• Contributors
  • Wyrmling
  • I am not just a dog I am a Doberman.
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2007, 02:54:32 PM »

I took one of my Dogs to a big Field to day seeing as it was wet all day long I was thinking no one will be there but when I got to the Field there was lodes of kids there with about 4 small dogs. I was like W,T,F is going on its a school day why are all them kids out of school. I go pas them all with out nothing happening at all.
I know my dog is ok of the lead and he comes back when I call him. I move more away from them and I let him off so he can run and chase the birds. I am standing there and I can see all the kids chatting to this woman and they are poting over to where I am but I think nothing of it and go on to the next bit of Field with my dog.

I have now been on the park for one hour and its time to get back on my way back this woman comes up and starts shouting at me ( I was like W,T,F are you going on about )

( be for I tell you more I have to give it to to old woman she has BALLS OF STEEL to come up to me like she did as
I am 6 fut 7 and am on the larger build size now.)

The woman was having a god old go at me and I stood there and let her rant on for a time.

I said look Lady I don't have a lot of free time on my hands so you can rant all you like as I work she then put her hand on my chest and said ( oh no you don't you not going till I have my say young man ) so I said can I ask you then to just tell me as I don't know what your going on about ( she says I told the kids I was going to let my dog eat there dogs and that I was going to batter them all and do thing to the girls.)

I was trying so hard not to laugh in her face as she was telling me this. I then said to the woman do you all ways believe what the kids tell you ( she said no ) I said then why do you believe them now as I said nothing to them at all.

the woman said I shall kill them as this is the 5th time they have made a full out of me then she left she did not say sorry about all that she just went.

As she left I looked at my dog and said what a nut she is hay boy lets go home.

I don't mind the shouting at all the thing that got me is if I had put my hand on her just once like she did to me then I'd be in big dodo.

:tantrum: :tantrum: and that all was my not so nice work with the dog.
I am not just a dog I am a Doberman.