Custom Hobby Forum

• November 30, 2021, 10:12:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Mission 1: The great escape  (Read 25295 times)

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Mission 1: The great escape
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2008, 01:51:24 PM »

Sithrak uses his Detect Good ability. Once he is finished with that he lands on N'nyarok's shoulder and comments "Dragon meat, I have not had any of that since I was back in hell! I'll join up as long as I can kill more of the guards who kept me captive. Do you happen to have any items that might be of use to someone my size?"
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 03:57:50 PM by Custom_Hobby »

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2008, 03:51:49 PM »

The detect good shows up strongly on Torn

"Hmm, for a guy like you? Maybe. I'll have to have a dig around. After anything in particular?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 03:58:07 PM by Custom_Hobby »

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
« Reply #152 on: May 16, 2008, 04:59:45 AM »

"Come then, let us sit and eat together, and we can discuss our common goal of causing disruption and lingering discomfort to our mutual antithisis.  I am making the assumption that lingering discomfort is amongst the plans of your group, of course.  Because having been incarcerated for so prolonged a period of time, I feel pretty confident in speaking for us all when I say that Sithrak, N'nyarok and myself all harbour lignering discomfort for the Baron as a goal."
:hal:   

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #153 on: May 16, 2008, 12:18:14 PM »

"Well then, we have ourselves some initiates!" Kor says, seemingly very pleased.

"Mm, hold up old man, we still have to test if these guys are anything of what you say they were. I reckon we should have a test, an initiation if you will. But we'll wait a day before getting into that sort of thing."

"Indeed, indeed. Well, food you say, a fair point. Follow me." Kor turns and walks into the larger building of the ones around you whilst you follow him in. It presents itself as a quite large area, larger than you would expect from it's outside, with doors and stairs leading to all directions. "It isn't much, it isn't pretty, but it's home. You'll notice it's a bit bashed together." He leads you further through the seemingly endless array of wooden doors, dimly lit by torches, until he opens one into a large room, with a couple of round tables that could sit around eight. "You boys are in luck, we just hit a merchant supplying the southern areas of the city with food yesterday. That aught to fill your stomaches." Kor pulls out three seats. "I'll be right back". He leaves the room, most likely to prepair the meal.

Essentially, this is a time for private chat between you guys, for character bonding, asking questions and general in game talk, so since there is currently no one in the room with you, this would be the time to talk behind their backs about anything that generally wouldn't want to be heard (no, Torn didn't follow you). People will come back to the room soon. I'll call it a night and start up the first mission when you guys are ready

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #154 on: May 16, 2008, 02:56:28 PM »

Sithrak flies over to the table, lands on it, and takes off his backpack. He sits down and lays out his weapons. “I don’t need to eat. It just unnerves people when I don’t!” Sithrak takes the tiny belt he found and puts it around his waist. After putting the scabbard on the belt he puts away his new found Falchion and tucks his knife into the belt. He uses his detect magic to see if there are any spell auras or listening devices to spy on them. He waits for replies from his companions while finishing little mundane tasks like puttying his coins and thieves tools in his belt pouch. He looks down to admire the work he did on his armor and tosses the pack on his back again. “When they get back I need to ask what other weapons they have around here. I need to get items that are better suited to me. So what do you guys think?”

Weapon Wish List:
Steal Heavy Crossbow with Adamantine Bolts
Spiked Chain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up