Custom Hobby Forum

• November 30, 2021, 10:38:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Author Topic: Mission 1: The great escape  (Read 25296 times)

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
Re: Mission 1: The great escape
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2007, 03:51:53 PM »

I rolled it up, there is a small dagger, falchion, padded armour and scale mail. Padded would be relatively simple to make into your build, since you are alost huminouid in shape, just with wings, but the scale mail will require a small craft check or risk something like +1 armour check penalty or -1 dexterity, depending on the roll

Fabian

• Chief of the Oak Priests
  • Inner Circle
  • Adult Dragon
    • My Cheddarmongers gallery
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2007, 04:55:31 PM »

"Trash." snarls Six at the gear he's found, "Enjoy, imp." he says off-hand and searches the other guards.
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?

Chrysalis

• Contributors
  • Young Dragon
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2007, 05:31:59 PM »

N'nyarok's scavenging instinct come to surface when it comes to the weapons and armors. He will take some light armor, studded leather if he finds one, as well as a flail if he finds one. If there is no flail, he'll take a longsword.

Anyway, he still feels like a caged animal, and won't do too much "shopping". He's too nervous for that, knowing that  another wave of guards might come anywhen...

N'nyarok wasn't unarmed, he took the guard's short sword when he escaped his cell :)

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2007, 05:03:58 AM »

Stormy enjoys any kind of shopping, especially when its free - and it better be free after all she's been put through in the last few years!  She looks for the following items:

a couple of daggers,
up to three shortspears if she can find any,
a light crossbow and 20 bolts
quarrel for the bolts
leather armour suitable for her figure (she'll put her current robe back on over the armour)
A belt or two to hang her weapons and ammo on (I figure she could take these from the guards, if there aren't any elsewhere)
backpack, blanket, flint&steel, waterskin

Let me know if any of these are unavailable, please, eyeolas.

"Gods! I feel so much better armed and armoured with a backpack on again. Our destiny is our own again!  What shall we do with it?"
:hal:   

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2007, 12:23:15 PM »

Six finds a long sword on this guard, wearing scale mail armour. He has nothing else except thecloth around his armour.

N'nyarok finds some studded leather, and with some stretching and shaping, he gets into it fine. He fails to find any flails though, so makes do with a long sword

Stormy can find several daggers lieing around, so takes a couple, only two short spears, the light crossbow with quarrel and around 30 bolts (she only roughly counts). There is some leather armour that fits her and she easily finds some mundain items. She isn't wearing robes, more, rags. She has been in prisson as a freak of nature for the past two years...

When your done 'shopping' give me a pm. When I get all 4 pms I'll asume your done and we can continue onward.

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2007, 09:58:58 AM »

Other people might think they're rags.  They're still the robes she arrived in, so to her, they're robes, and she still puts on these admittedly rather dishevelled robes on over the armour, until such time as she's able to replace them.

She has another quick look around to make sure she's not missed a fetching dress or designer robes anywhere in here :)

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2007, 01:20:55 PM »

She didn't miss any ;). Only men are in the crimson guard, you know, social inequality and all that

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2007, 02:43:14 PM »

Sithrak meets with the rest of the group and searches for whatever items will suit his small nature. He also uses his detect magic to make sure his 'companions' have the best items they can find. "Would one of you mind carrying items for me since I can not carry much?"

Fabian

• Inner Circle
  • Adult Dragon
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2007, 12:25:08 PM »

Six stares levelly at the imp, "So, you want one of us to be your skivvy thanks to your greed?" he says dryly, "I decline the honour. Now let's go." With that he proceeds to make good the rest of the escape.
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2007, 12:38:37 PM »

"There is nothing wrong with working together six." Sithrak makes sure to collect the thieves tools and surveys the rest of the equipment.

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2007, 03:47:35 PM »

"You look stronger than me, Sithrak.  Could you help me carry some stuff?", she winks at the little creature and picks up an empty backpack, holding it out to him.

Suddenly she remembers one of her gifts - unused for so long, and invoices her Dark One's Gift (or Light One's Gift, I guess!) to add +5 to her reflex save for the next 24 hours.

Fabian

• Inner Circle
  • Adult Dragon
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2007, 03:59:27 PM »

Six sneers, "The devil and the angel playing nice with one another; how charming. 'Working together' is a fiend's euphemism for a master/slave relationship. Let's nip that in the bud." After this somewhat uncharacteristic profusion of words, Six looks grim.

He turns to N'Nyarok and says "You, gnoll. Come on, you're with me."

OOC: And yes I realise that this attitude completely contradicts his last sentence! He is LE,  after all!  :icon_wink:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2007, 04:04:27 PM »

"At least we're two different people, Sithrak, and not a devil and an angel caught together in one person, eh?". She winks at Sithrak.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 04:16:43 PM by keeper40k »

Fabian

• Inner Circle
  • Adult Dragon
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2007, 04:10:30 PM »

Six looks at Stormy as he might regard an idiot. He shakes his head, as if he can't even be bothered to provide a response. He starts walking to the nearest exit.
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2007, 06:09:02 PM »

"Some mortals take themselves too seriously. Now that we have the propper equipment, getting out of here shouldn't be that hard for us..." Sithrak usues his Telpathy to listen for thoughts within the range of his powers. He is looking for any oposition they may encounter.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 07:24:19 PM by Custom_Hobby »
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up