Custom Hobby Forum

• August 21, 2017, 04:44:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Author Topic: Introduce yourself...  (Read 44177 times)

darkbreeze

• Dragon Egg
Re: Introduce yourself...
« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2010, 11:09:37 PM »

That's just a small part but it wouldn't let me post more and what I really wanted to say was, hi to you all and I'd love to talk with some or all of you. I seldom do that's why I thought it would be cool to but then it was this big hassle of trying to figure out how, yeah, I'm not much for forums, and blogs and such. I'm no noob, I just never got into that part of things. So anyway, I've got stuff from most every genre and would love to talk to whomever is piqued. Or if you just want to tell me I'm an ass, that's ok too. Just don't be anal about it. I really would like to talk to somebody who can help me figure out some of the Phoenix, Heritage and old Citadel stuff. So, until then. BTW, custom_hobby, I've got your Pern dragon and Imperial dragon. Drop me a line or whatever. I'll help you out with your collection. Thanks.
"I gave hope to men. I have kept no hope for myself."

darkbreeze

• Dragon Egg
« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2010, 11:48:49 PM »

Also, I probably don't have more than a lot of you, or at least some, just thought it would get your attention. It did, didn't it? I'm really not an ass, but they yanked four wisdom teeth today and so I'm on a two shot's of gentleman jack and two vicoden shuffle. Better go through some more of these boxes. Seriously, most of that was yanking your chain, but the collection is not. Neither are the teeth. Look forward to hearing from somebody. Jeez, I finally post something and can't even get a hi, now leave. BTW, I can provide pics of each and every item. And, I was trying to get in touch with whoever runs the stuff of legends because I have some citadel stuff they don't have listed, but they don't have an email addy or a forum. WTF. How secretive are you people. I thought I was bad. Anyhoo, if anybody knows how to reach them, I would like to talk to them about some dark ages historical figures I have that they don't have listed or would be happy to relay it through a third party either way. THanks. Also, if you wan't to contact me directly, hopefully not just to chew my ass, I'm at (edit: email address in profile no need to make it easy for spam  :icon_wink: ) and don't spam me, that will make you even more of a, well, you know.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 04:41:31 AM by Bungle »
"I gave hope to men. I have kept no hope for myself."

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
« Reply #242 on: May 20, 2010, 07:07:51 AM »

You can relax, darkbreeze ;) You're quite welcome to join us on this forum and share your thoughts, pictures and lists!

I don't know much about Stuff of Legends, apart from as a user like you, but you might find the Collecting Citadel Miniatures webpages useful if you've got stuff that is Citadel that you can't identify :)

http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
:hal:   

Hawkins

• Contributors
  • Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #243 on: May 27, 2010, 11:34:42 AM »

Welcome DarkBreeze. no worries.
I'll be in my bunk.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #244 on: May 27, 2010, 11:37:50 AM »

:yeahthat: what he said :icon_wink: Don't forget to email me those pictures of the miniatures (or post them in that other thread you started about them).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Up