Custom Hobby Forum

• November 30, 2021, 10:34:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Author Topic: Mission 2: Flag break  (Read 13615 times)

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Mission 2: Flag break
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2008, 02:24:44 PM »

Sithrak sees a possible opportunity. He flies into the room with the dragon and attacks one of the guards. He uses his sneak attack on the closest guard to the dragon. When he becomes visible after the attack he says in draconic "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." He then becomes invisible again and telepathically reaches out to the dragon I'm going to attack the other one

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2008, 02:57:14 PM »

It's such a small fight there isn't any need for a combat thread

With a swift strike of the tail, the guard nearest to Sithrak's neck turns green almost instantly, overwhelmed by the poison, and he falls to the floor disabled (through lack of dexterity and health :P). The dragon, overwhelmed by fear and anger over her lost children, seems to ignore Sithrak in her blood frenzy as she releases her breath weapon, leaving the guard barely standing against a wall, and catching Sithrak in the blast aswell (takes 7 damage unless i've overlooked any frost imunities).

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2008, 03:00:56 PM »

In draconic Sithrak states "The baron will pay for the loss of your children!" He turns visible. "I am trying to join the resistance, we are on the same side." He waits to see the dragons reaction.

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2008, 03:11:34 PM »

The guard takes a retaliation slash at the dragon, scrud*ing a wound into its hide and drawing blood from the beast. When the dragon slashes back, the guard, although weekened and bloody, finds a way to narowly avoid his impending doom. Sithrak calls out to the dragon's thoughts once again, but receives no reply from the grieving beast.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2008, 03:26:45 PM »

Sithrak attacks the remaining guard and helps finish him off (invisible tail strike)

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2008, 03:32:46 PM »

Sithrak takes a confident strike at the helpless guard, but in his mindlessness manages to strike the dragon just above him, felling it ontop of the guard (natural 1, ouch). The guard is still alive, just stuck under a fairly heavy dragon.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2008, 03:42:54 PM »

Sithrak reaches out to stormy Get up here I need some help! I think I just killed a dragon by accident. anyway there is only one guard heft and he is trapped under her. Sithrak goes invisible and attacks the guard with his tail sting sneak attack.

Stormy hearing the call heads up into the room to see if she can help Sithrak. I'm on my way

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2008, 04:00:21 PM »

Sithrak delivers a decicive blow to the now fuly helpless guard, killing him outright. Sithrak promptly starts searching the bodies (the best he can, some are more accesible than others). The guards have 7gp and 8 sp between them. Sithrak notices something unusual about the dragons though, a small orb that he can detect with his detect magic in their head, just below the surface. The devil feals an urge, larger than normal to posses these, as if they are calling out to his sence of greed and power, which overwhelms him. He starts tearing and scratching at the head of each dragon and sloly but surely comes to posses 3 small yellow orbs (about 1.5" diameter), which he hides before his counterpart arrives. Stormy, after three stories of climbing of steps, eventually reaches the roof to find the unmistakable sight of alot of fresh blood and corpses. (I'll tell you if any of the guards are tiny sized particularly since I know you need equiptment, but assume all the guards have the basic weapon and armour aswell so keeper just say if your still looking for weapons and i'll say what they have)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 04:06:18 PM by eyeolas »

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2008, 04:11:22 PM »

Sithrak sees Stormy rush in, he turns visible "Welcome back. I almost got myself killed trying to make a new friend and I wound up killing her. My luck! Anyway help me move the dragon off of this guard so I can see what he might have."

Stormy helps Sithrak move the dragons husk off of the last guard. "Are you ok? There are some icicles hanging off of your wings.

Shaking off the ice he replies "I'll be fine in a few minutes." While searching he uses his Detect Magic and Detect good to see if there is anything he should pay attention to. He also looks for money and small weapons or equipment he can use.

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2008, 04:22:03 PM »

You certaily made a mess up here didn't you

She helps hurl the beast over (just) to reveal a partially squashed guard with a dent in his chest armour. This guard holds 2 gp and 4 sp.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2008, 04:27:06 PM »

Sithrak takes the 9gp and 12sp and puts them in his pouch. "I guess just a little. I have seen much worse at home." With that he turns invisible, flies up and snaggs the flag. He sets down on Stormy's shoulder and whispers lets get going before they notice it is gone."

The both of them head back the way they came. All the while Sithrak is searching for magic auras and anything else he can steal or kill.

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2008, 04:35:06 PM »

"Sure, I don't think this sherade will go unnoticed if we keep pilling bodies up"

You walk (and fly) down the way stormy came, keeping your wits about you still, but not as much so. Once you leave the Tower building and climb the steps to the bridge to the middle building you passed, you notice a familliar face leaning cassually against the wall with a smirk on his face. Torn rightens himself and walks towards you, being sure that you are the ones that have to cross the bridge, which you cross without trouble this time.

"Well well, you did it, and all without the tunnels, good job, you pass."

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2008, 04:42:45 PM »

Sithrak sitting visibly on Stormy's shoulder replies "Thank you, so now what?"

"Is there anything more you can tell us now that we are members?"

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2008, 04:58:49 PM »

"In due time, I'm sure, but for now all I'll tell you is we didn't call ourselves the undergroud by chance, we have a system of underground tunnels that lead to the major parts of town. You didn't think we'd all walk around willy-nilly on the streets all day every day did you? (he gives you another of his smirks) As members you now have free acces to these tunnels, one of which leads here, so come on, we'll take the easy rout back." He turns and walks into the bulding you had search previously. As soon as you enter you see the bed has been shifted out of the way, revealing a trapdoor you didn't notice from before. "This one hasn't been used in a while, as you can tell." He walks down a ladder after pulling out and putting on a ring who's gem shines with a light enough to see in the tunnel. You follow passivly. After a short walk (shorter than your origional journey) throught the winding tunnels and multiple forks, you come to a dead end with a ladder and open trapdoor above you, showing a small windom of a familiar style room. You climb up to reveal a room in the hideout. "And here we are"

That concludes mission 2, but its late and i'm tired so I'll start the next mission tomorrow with its background
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up