Custom Hobby Forum

• February 27, 2021, 11:11:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down

Author Topic: Balgin's Wishlist  (Read 40909 times)

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
Re: Balgin's Wishlist
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 07:51:20 AM »

Here you go and he dosn't take paypal but will take cheque's, Postal Order's and Banker's Draft.

Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DRAGONHEART-ELECTRONIC-DRACO-BOXED_W0QQitemZ260101592180QQcategoryZ4249QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

£25 didn't even meet his reserve price. Looks like I'm going to have to give this one a miss this time round :(.

Oh well, I'm also interested in Andrea's (that's still odd writing that since Andrea was a school teacher of mine for six years) 54mm Drunegar Runekeeper and the new 30mm version. I think I prefer the 54mm's pose but the 30mm's better for gaming (I actualy looked at the photo's and went "the sculpt's not as good as the relaxing one" before realising it was about half the size and then deciding that it's a pretty good sculpt for that size).

Clearly I'm not gullible (or wealthy) enough to want the rpepainted versions.

I also wouldn't mind their El Cid (blatant Charlton Heston and proud of it), some (but by no means all) of their vikings, germans, saxons and celts. There's never enough money and I'd never paint them all so there's no rush :).
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 08:05:26 AM by Balgin Stondraeg »

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2007, 06:19:56 PM »

Balgin any luck getting some of the figures on your list? Or any new wants.

I have the dwarves ready to go in the mail for you.

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2007, 05:53:54 AM »

This list or my Reaper list?

I've managed to get the Rackham female dwarfs and took some WIP shots of them yesterday (haven't uploaded them yet). They're the ugliest female dwarfs I've ever seen. I just can't work it out. If the company claim to be inspired by the artist Arthur Rackham then why do their miniatures all look absolutely nothing like his artwork (and, in fact, look about as opposite to his style as you could get).

There's still no zombie monks
no Grimorden
no Paizo Ptolus mini's
no Magnificent Ego's mini's (they seem to be dying a death 'though, no releases since August)
no Tweedledum & Tweedledee hobbit paladin male & female pair :(
no Dekion Strom (I'm still using a Reaper stand in)

I've got the Heresy miniatures but got sent the wrong body with FF Boris (two Berserk bodies) and I really wanted that leather jerkin. So now I have two complete Boris' (but one doesn't have a left leg) so Andy says he'll sort it out tomorrow :).

Still no Clint Bounty Hunter
no Clint Dwarf
no poncho & two pistols dwarf (different from the crossbow bearing rare one)

I can take a look at the Reaper list if you want but I'll need to order from them sometime soon as I'm running low on RMS Tanned Flesh Shadow.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 06:02:01 AM by Balgin Stondraeg »

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2007, 09:55:58 PM »

You sent me your reaper list. Have you changed it since then?

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 06:43:23 AM »

Erm, yep, blatantly. One or two things might've come off and a few more will have gone on (includoing the paints someone used on that dwarf's beard recently).

Added 09737: Burnt Colors Triad, 09764: Sandy Colors Triad, 09754: Grey Browns Triad and that Klocke "Giant Dwarf Lady". I might've added a few more things and I know I removed one or two (arrived with my latest order) but I know I kept some that I have on the list (easy reference in case someone asks what they were, or I'd like to buy a second one sometime later).

Dr.Evil

• Time to take over the world!
  • Global Moderator
  • Old Dragon
  • Ever watchful
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2007, 02:48:22 AM »

Think you might want this, check out the different head's.  :icon_wink:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=9911010210000&orignav=301116

To get just the bit's your want is £20.00 without P&P.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 02:50:11 AM by Wristaction »
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2007, 02:00:57 PM »

The Lone Wolf Magnamund special mega deal.

32 hardback gamebooks (450 sections each) plus 3 or 4 novels set in the game world.

£399 quid (so, 300 quid) for £320's worth of gamebooks and 4 novels (plus maybe the replica Sommerswerd they'd promised to everyone who signed up for the mega deal but seem to have forgotten to left out of the new announcement).

I'm willing to accept donations towards this monumental cost. It's like a Lone Wolf fan's wet dream come true or something :).

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2007, 06:42:03 PM »

Good luck with the collection. I hope you do manage to get the set though. It does sound like a dream come true for real fans.

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2007, 07:35:12 PM »

And I am a real fan :).

Plus the first Lone Wolf computer game comes out sometime in 2008/2009 too (that is, the first one that's not for the Amiga or the BBC model B computer......). It's looking to be a Thief/Dark Messiah of Might and Magic type of playstyle (sort of like Oblivion but with different controls, different playbalance, etc).

Dr.Evil

• Global Moderator
  • Old Dragon
  • Ever watchful
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2007, 07:44:56 PM »

I have a pile of the old gamebooks that came out first and the first story book if your intrested.  :icon_suspicious:

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2007, 08:36:03 AM »

Can anyone help me find this ugly little podder, Hirh-Karn the Enraged. He's one of the few Confrontation dwarfs who actualy seem to be worth their points (he's also one of the oldest back from when the range was just him, a single blister of guys with swords & shields, and the tank).

I know I had the french version and sold him off last year but he seems really difficult to replace. My local stockists seem to have problems getting hold of him (but they have problems with characters in general, units they can get). I can't find him on various websites anymore.

In fact the only place I can find him is the french Rackham webshop where he's on special offer (but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay their exorbitant shipping rates for a single blister pack). A few guys at the club were talking about putting in a joint order to the webshop on monday so I'll see if that's happening the next time we meet and ask them.

If anyone does know of a copy available in this country 'though (idealy with the english cards) then that'd be a great help 'though.

Dr.Evil

• Global Moderator
  • Old Dragon
  • Ever watchful
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2007, 09:07:51 AM »

You could slip the last one in with my stuff and i could post it on.

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2007, 09:09:29 AM »

Yeah, well I'm doing the washing up so I didn't have time :p.

Ebay: it'll be second hand, the card's likely to be missing and the preview picture is the Rackham studio paintjob (just blatant copy and paste) so I don't know what condition it's in or if it's even what it purports to be.

Paizo: That's abig american thing, right? By big I mean "so big they don't update stuff that's going out of production and going for reduced prices from the source so they might not have any in stock and I'd need to wait months while they found out they wouldn't actualy be getting any more so it's too risky.

TCB: What's that all written in, Dutch? No english language option so it looks like it'd be a nightmare trying to understand them :(.

You could slip the last one in with my stuff and i could post it on.

Erm, was that to CH or me?

alrith72

• Contributors
  • Very Young Dragon
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2007, 09:43:56 AM »

Ebay: it'll be second hand, the card's likely to be missing and the preview picture is the Rackham studio paintjob (just blatant copy and paste) so I don't know what condition it's in or if it's even what it purports to be.

The ebay one says
CONDITION
New, unopened, unpainted and unassembled. Complete in its original packaging.
RAKNAHE02
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up