Custom Hobby Forum

• February 27, 2021, 11:30:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down

Author Topic: Balgin's Wishlist  (Read 40913 times)

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Balgin's Wishlist
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2007, 02:12:11 PM »

I have to go through a ton of emails but I think I might have that list saved somewhere Raphael

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2007, 03:21:50 PM »

I have to go through a ton of emails but I think I might have that list saved somewhere Raphael

Okay, cheers mate :). I know what digging through a ton of emails can be like.

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2007, 08:36:57 AM »

If anyone has this then do they know if the wings come separately? I remember first seeing the green (without wings) and they discussed adding them or not. I know they discussed doing the wings separately so you could use them or not and I remember thinking the version without wings looked so much better.

Does anyone know for sure?

Seeing that it's still listed as preorder I bet Paizo (who blatantly took over Magificent Egos) just discontinued all the unfinished mini's so they could push the crud*py cartoony Kobolds Ate My Baby stuff on the line instead.

Does anybody know anything about these Paizo people anyway?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 08:40:08 AM by Balgin Stondraeg »

Valloa

• Contributors
  • Wyrmling
    • Valloa's Vale
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2007, 07:37:16 PM »

Paizo may have re-shelved them, donno about that. But they were released to several distributors.  My copy (from distribution channels) doesn't have slots, etc for wings and just plain didn't come with any. (The figure is also openhanded, no apple)  So I would hazard a guess that unless they reworked it, if they include wings they will be separate.  Now that dragon jaw is a separate piece and doesn't fit well.

Maya~

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2007, 08:28:14 PM »

Maya do you still have that figure in your auctions?

Valloa

• Contributors
  • Wyrmling
    • Valloa's Vale
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2007, 02:53:59 AM »

This one was never up for auction as I opened, assembled, attached to one of my bases and primed after I received it.  It's currently sitting on my shelf of "I might get around to painting this in 10 years". 

Maya~

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2007, 10:58:54 AM »

I don't suppose you remember which suppliers? I'd still be interested in one (the empty hand might look cool that way or could easily be filled with something).

Valloa

• Contributors
  • Wyrmling
    • Valloa's Vale
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2007, 06:33:56 PM »

Unfortunately no.  It was one of our smaller suppliers when we had Wyvern Games open and they were phasing out the egos line at the time because restock was hard for them to get.

Maya~

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2008, 11:38:55 AM »

Now, as some of you may now, Magnificent Egos are back in business and their lovely new webshop even includes all the unreleased stuff I was waiting for.

Unfortunately:

Shipping & Delivery
At this time, the shopping cart only supports addresss and shippin within the United States and Canada. Magnificent Egos Miniatures will ship anywhere. Simply enter your information in the special instructions and we will contact you with the correct shipping information before you are charged. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.

So either 1: They'll send stuff anywhere on the american continent

or 2: They'll send stuff abroad providing I give them the apropriate details

I know roughly what I want to order (not that much) and could finalise an order quickly. It's just that I'd like a little clarification and, if they won't post abroad, I'd appreciate it if someone could recieve an order for me and then send it on my way.

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2008, 07:47:37 AM »

I think you're probably reading a bit too much into what they've said here, Balgin, although I've never dealt with them, personally.

But, option 2, "They'll send stuff abroad providing I give them the apropriate details" sounds like what you'd need to do for any overseas supplier, to me - its just they've got an amero-centric shopping cart - but they're aware that is a problem for non-US and Canadian customers.

If still in doubt, find their contact page and send them an email  :shrug:
:hal:   

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2008, 08:00:47 AM »

If still in doubt, find their contact page and send them an email  :shrug:

That's what I'll do but I've just placed an order with Reaper so that's about £80 I won't be seeing again (probably more once customs and excise grab it and hold it ransom). That's a large chunk of this month's disposable income and I need to save up for these in july.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2008, 08:01:41 AM »

I agree with Keeper. Send them an email and I am sure they will confirm it for you in July.

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2008, 01:33:59 PM »

Wanted: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition books

All of the following (if possible):

Barony of the Damned
Night's Dark Masters
Children of the Horned Rat
The Thousand Thrones Campaign
Character Pack
Old World Armoury
Paths of the Damned 1&2

I've got all the others :).
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 12:06:52 PM by Balgin Stondraeg »

Sagunt

• Contributors
  • Dragon Egg
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2008, 12:11:53 AM »

Balgy,  I think a friend of mine has the Old World Armoury.  I'll write him and ask if he's got it and is willing to part with it if you want.  I don't think he's actually using it any more, but he's retentive.  It may be difficult to convince him he'd survive selling it.  If he needs monetary coercion, what are you willing/able to do, shipping included (I'm in America).

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2008, 10:15:26 AM »

That one's actualy quite low on my list of priorities ('cuase plenty of places still have it in stock). Realms od Sorcery just arrived so it's off the list :D.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up