News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Main Menu

More Grymn (Even More New Pics).

Started by Inso, August 13, 2007, 02:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inso

This time a specialist squad of snipers with their support troops:





This squad is part of my WH40k Grymn army (based on Imperial Guard) and is a special weapon squad attached to the command HQ.  They will be joined, at some point, by a flamer unit.
Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

Custom_Hobby

Vwery nice clean work as always. They fit in great with everything you already have shown us.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

gi6ers

#2
 :clap2: Excellent mate!

Dr.Evil

Only thing's i don't about them is, you painted them too quick and too good.  :icon_wink:

Good stuff.  :clap2:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


dargrin

Good stuff here.  Faces came out very well.  Do you have a part number for these?  I have to pick some up.
Long term exposure to the Orb of Confusion will give you...er.. confusion!

I invite you to my dot on the web: http://www.darkgrinminiatures.com


dargrin

Long term exposure to the Orb of Confusion will give you...er.. confusion!

I invite you to my dot on the web: http://www.darkgrinminiatures.com

Inso

Thanks for the comments  :occasion14:.

For those not familiar with my little army:

Stormtroopers:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/PICT2077.jpg

Command HQ Squad:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Pat25.jpg

Sentinel:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Sent3.jpg

Platoon Command Squad:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Pat23.jpg

Platoon Squad 1:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Pat18.jpg

Platoon Squad 2:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Pat12.jpg

I have an unpainted Platoon, Stormtrooper squad and Veteran squad waiting in the wings...along side 2 heavy weapon squads and a specialist flamer squad to add to the command HQ.

When they are done...TANK COMPANY  :icon_twisted:. (I plan on buying a lot of Old Crow tanks in the future).

My original army has fallen by the wayside a bit (I have sort of moved on... :icon_tears:).
Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

Custom_Hobby

That is why he has Grymn named after him  :icon_wink: :clap2:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

geronimo

Some nice uniformity of colour and scheme, there - and I mean that as a compliment! Nice one Inso.
Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

Inso

Yes, I've got 2 named after me: Jinso & Stefan...both of which appear in my latest offering...A Grymn flamethrower unit.  They are all as they were made except for Jinso wearing a new helmet and Ivar carrying Voltan's SMG:



The squad ready for action:



I hope you like them :icon_mrgreen:.

The next squad is on the table, ready for painting and it is a six man unit with three rail guns and three SMGs.
Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

Inso

Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

Bruenor Odinson

Fantastic work there, I love the way they've come together, and you get the paintjobs spot on too.

Dr.Evil

Great work on the face, came out magic.  :clap2:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Bungle

This is looking like it will be an impressive force on the table.....