News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Near future freedom fighters

Started by Keeper, July 06, 2007, 07:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

Quote from: cheddarmonger on July 06, 2007, 09:27:31 AM
These are great, looks like an effective battle force.  Do any 40K Cityfight?

Sorry Cheddar, I missed your question before.  No, but I'd like to.  These girls fight in cities a lot, though, if that helps :)

Quote from: cheddarmonger on July 07, 2007, 06:56:18 AM
...  if anything, nag Keeper to take individual pics instead of the group shot!

As requested ... each one is it's own link ...


I haven't bothered with the bunny girl, 'cause she's got a strange skin complaint ... ;)

Quote from: Agentmolar on July 07, 2007, 08:37:01 PM
Love the femme fatale thing. Ive been a cheesecake fan since i got into minaitures..

I had to use the internet to check what cheesecake meant in the sense that you're using it, but now I know what it means, I am a fan, too :)  As you can see from these minis  :detective:
:hal:   

cheddarmonger

hmmmm...  pondering registering another domain.  Cheesecakemongers.org.  whatcha think?  :cm
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

LOL..nothing but stuff that would get kicked off of photobucket then?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Keeper

Quote from: cheddarmonger on July 09, 2007, 12:41:28 PM
hmmmm...  pondering registering another domain.  Cheesecakemongers.org.  whatcha think?  :cm

Would that mean I'd have to buy and paint stuff from GZG's Gentlemen's Collectables Range?

I've got some of Amazon's Guns 'n Girls in the pile, too, they're even more saucy ... :)
:hal: