News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Main Menu

Scruntie

Started by gi6ers, May 01, 2007, 02:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabian

You make red sound so easy!  :icon_w00t:
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?


Custom_Hobby

Very nice work Matt.

By the way I only see a red "X" where your avatar was. Can you see it or does it need to be uploaded again?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Looks ok to me.  :icon_scratch:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

Then why can't I see it (or Bungle's) :shrug: :icon_sad:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bungle

Quote from: Custom_Hobby on May 02, 2007, 08:45:39 AM
Then why can't I see it (or Bungle's) :shrug: :icon_sad:

They all show for me. :shrug:

cheddarmonger

Quote from: Bungle on May 02, 2007, 08:54:36 AM
Quote from: Custom_Hobby on May 02, 2007, 08:45:39 AM
Then why can't I see it (or Bungle's) :shrug: :icon_sad:

They all show for me. :shrug:
:sign5:  Yes, I can see it too.  Must be user error.
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

LOl, I am on a different PC now and can see all of them.........

I think I need to stop letting my 5 & 9 year olds use the PC.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Baldemyr

Employ tracking collars-that way you will always know when they get close to your PC

Inso

Quote from: Agentmolar on May 01, 2007, 04:43:49 PM
Great paintjob. Red is hard to make it highlight like that in my opinion. The makeup looks fine. however im with inso on the mini though. Not a fan. Im surprise since inso LOVES the grymn. No i mean he REALLY loves them... its unwholesome.


The Grymn are completely different to Scrunts/Scrunties  :icon_scratch:.  They are in proportion, they are cleanly sculpted and they have really cool weaponry.

Scrunts are proportioned like real midgets (I'm sorry about the term...is it 'little people' now?), have overlarge heads, poor poses and have too much intricate detail that doesn't need to be there.  They are an indirect copy of the old Squat miniatures (the helmets especially) and are more fantasy in space than I'd like.  Bob Olley may be a fantastic bloke who has a huge fan base but I am not a fan of his work...I can't like eveything, now can I.

To me there is absolutely NO comparison between Grymn and Scrunts/Scrunties...

If it's unwholesome to love my loverly little Grymn in the way I do...then call me a Big Mac with smarties on the side  :icon_w00t:.

On topic, gi6ers has done an excellent job of the paint and deserves the credit  :occasion14:.
Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/