News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

New from Bob Olley

Started by gi6ers, January 22, 2007, 05:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perv

We may even be able to persuade Bob to do a future figure for a comp..... :stickpoke:

:pain10:

Bodhi

Quote from: Custom_Hobby on February 06, 2007, 05:05:49 PM
Of all the great smileys that I added you two (Balgin & Bodhi) go and use the simple ones.  :violent1: :sign10: :icon_wink:

I am glad he didn't use a pen name. This way we can get opinions from one of the best and also tell him directly how much we appreciate his work.  :occasion14:

No, I think worshipping isn't good for a forum but honest appreciation isn't a bad thing. I mean hey I love to hear when people like the terrain that CH has made. It helps us deal with all the long hours of work.  :homework:

Worshipping is silly. But if you're a craftsman you look at the work of other - more accomplished - craftsmen to get the hang of things. I look at Kevin White and Bob Olleys stuff to get the hang of sculpting (and quite a few others to of course but those are the ones I look most at.)
As for the smileys: There's just to many of them.I get lost... ;-)
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Bungle


Custom_Hobby

I know what you mean about getting lost with all of those emoticons. I am going to sort it tonight (if I get the time).

No worshipping here on the CH forum. I am hoping some of our more experienced members wouldn't mind writing up a sculpting tutorial or two.  :thumbsup:

I like that one too bungle.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Quote from: Custom_Hobby on February 06, 2007, 05:05:49 PM
I am glad he didn't use a pen name.

I know, BIC would sound daft as a user name....  :icon_whistling:

@Bob
Did you do Cyclop skulls as i have some and i think the people i got them from (there site closed years ago, good people) got them from you.

Got the "Hell Awaits" number 6/100 just need to get a bit better at painting before i want to start it, so i can do it justice.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

Quote from: Wristaction on February 06, 2007, 06:01:30 PM
Got the "Hell Awaits" number 6/100 just need to get a bit better at painting before i want to start it, so i can do it justice.

Wristy do you have a pic of it?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Mine is in bits but Bob should have a picture of a contructed one.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Bruenor Odinson

Quote from: gi6ers on February 06, 2007, 04:43:39 PM
LOL, he's just that bloke that sells me lead. You do know that you can be on his site if you paint some of his stuff dontcha?

At least 2 people from this forum are on there.... :toothy3:

We shouldn't overdo the worship of the sculptor, this isn't the FOD  :icon_whistling:

Ahem we'll not mention any names *coughgi6ersbruenorcough* :toothy3:

Custom_Hobby

LOL, I need a cough emoticon....off to go searching.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com