Custom Hobby Forum

• October 27, 2021, 08:54:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Author Topic: Fenris closed for hols :)  (Read 2035 times)

geronimo

• Global Moderator
  • Young Dragon
    • Fenris Games
Fenris closed for hols :)
« on: August 06, 2009, 01:12:29 PM »

Just a heads-up for anyone about to order a truckload of ply bases (I'm talking to you, Dave) - I'm on holiday from tomorrow till about the 19th August, so there'll be no Fenris orders processed in that period.

Sorrento and the Naples coast are about to feel the wrath of my new boots, the camera's freshly loaded with a new SD card and I've a new sketchbook packed, so you can probably expect some Roman-themed scenery soon. Maybe even some Pompeii-inspired ash ruins...... :occasion14:
Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: Fenris closed for hols :)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 04:42:21 AM »

Damn, just as I get back from holiday with boxes of minis and I got a bonus this month ready to spend (don't worry everyone - I'm not in banking!)

I shall just have to be patient! :)

One question for when you get back, though, geronimo - have you had chance to remake the mold for the reed boat yet, or is that still on the list?
:hal:   

geronimo

• Global Moderator
  • Young Dragon
    • Fenris Games
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 09:26:43 AM »

One question for when you get back, though, geronimo - have you had chance to remake the mold for the reed boat yet, or is that still on the list?

Oops, yeah, the reed boat mould was remade a while back and it's been on sale again for a while - I'll double check the listings now the shop's back up to make sure it's shown as available....
Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 05:53:18 AM »

Thanks Ian :)
:hal: