Custom Hobby Forum

• October 27, 2021, 09:07:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Author Topic: 20th anniversary sale - Buy 2, get 1 Free !  (Read 1798 times)

geronimo

• Global Moderator
  • Young Dragon
    • Fenris Games
20th anniversary sale - Buy 2, get 1 Free !
« on: May 06, 2009, 05:40:11 AM »

Here's one for anyone needing a restock of bases or a job lot of resin scenic accessories. This week sees our 20th anniversary trading as Fenris Games, so we're having a bit of a sale.

Buy two, get one Free - use the eBay checkout system as normal, mention your Custom Hobby username in the comments box, and wait for our invoice. For every three items bought from the store, the cheapest item will be free; we'll adjust the postage and invoice total to reflect this.

Postage times may be slightly longer than our normal 48-hour max turnaround, depending on demand, as most of our stuff is cast to order.

Closing date for this offer is Friday 16th May.

Feel free to email custom orders (eg. laser-cut ply bases) direct to info@fenrisgames.com - we can't list every possible permutation of base size, so this is possibly the best route for that kind of order. PMs here, etc are equally welcome :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 06:03:47 AM by geronimo »
Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
Re: 20th anniversary sale - Buy 2, get 1 Free !
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 07:00:00 PM »

Congrats on the 20th anniversary!

Hawkins

• Contributors
  • Juvenile Dragon
Re: 20th anniversary sale - Buy 2, get 1 Free !
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 05:16:27 AM »

great to hear youve been around so long, i hope youve injoyed the first 20 years and i really hope your happy to be around for another 20!  :clap2:
I'll be in my bunk.