Custom Hobby Forum

• September 29, 2020, 07:49:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Author Topic: Please update your email address!  (Read 2614 times)

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
Please update your email address!
« on: May 12, 2008, 11:23:57 PM »

When I sent out the forum announcement that I and the forum are back in business I received a number of emails back that were undeliverable. Please make sure that your email address is up to date. If you need any help with changing any of your profile information as always please feel free to send me a Private Message here on the forum.

The members who I received the Underliverable notifications for are listed below:
belasuz
sp4ngle
gonzoangel
turuntyl
Sutekh

I will allow some time for members to update the information. If it is not changed and I continue to receive the Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender’ notification then I will be forced to delete the accounts.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 11:26:13 PM by Custom_Hobby »

Bungle

• Thats "Mr" to you
  • Global Moderator
  • Mature Adult dragon
Re: Please update your email address!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 04:14:01 AM »

Sutek seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Which is a shame because he was a good online mate.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Please update your email address!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 11:37:25 AM »

Aside from the issue mentioned above please also go into your profiles and change your preference so that members of the forum can not email you. This will remove the possibility of a spammer joining just to click on links and get peoples emails. The forum is set not to just show your email address, but if you allow others to email you directly they can just click on a link and your email address pops up in their email client.

Forum Administrators can always email you and if someone is your friend they can Pm you and ask for your email address. thank you for your patience and this is just a FYI to protect your privacy.