News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Main Menu

More Grymn (Even More New Pics).

Started by Inso, August 13, 2007, 02:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inso

There's just no stopping me at the moment; here is a yet to be released Grymn that Kev and Sally sent me as a gift (due for release in October)  :icon_cool::



More Pix:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/GRFB1.jpg

I think he has one of the best faces in the Grymn line-up to date.
Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

Custom_Hobby

I hope you don't mind...



...but the extra views needed to be shown off!

Great paint job on another mazing grymn from Kev :clap2: :occasion14:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

It's.........

Super-Grymn-a-tastic-extro-skellie-danger-ous

:icon_mrgreen:

Move over Mary Poppens.  :thrasher:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction