News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Crunch Waffle

Started by Bungle, June 07, 2007, 02:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

Nice Viking Dwarf from Crunch waffle No3 on Col. Marbles top 8 this week

By some guy called Alf  :icon_wink:

Well done "Alf" whoever that is    :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/?p=8065

Bodhi

#1
Yay!!  :icon_w00t:
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Bungle


Bodhi

NONONO! I hadn't seen the review. I'm overjoyed by this  :clap2: Thanks!
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Fabian

 :clap2: :occasion14: :icon_mrgreen: :occasion18:

Congrats - how exciting!

"That's a cracking little piece" as the Colonel might opine in his droll way.
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?


Bungle

Don't thank me....

Just behind Wyrd and Hasslefree.


you might want to see Frothers too

http://www.frothersunite.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11015

Dr.Evil

 :clap2:
Well deserved Alf.  :occasion14:

Now when do you start the Werebadger...  :icon_wink:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Bodhi

#7
Quote from: Wristaction on June 07, 2007, 04:20:28 PM
Now when do you start the Werebadger...  :icon_wink:

I allready have one done...  :icon_wink: And more coming...
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Fabian

You have done... a sohei... badger....  :icon_w00t: :bow: :blob9:

That sounds so cool. If only you guys in the gaming group had the Oriental Adventures book, I would've had you running around fighting ogre magi and ninja at the drop of a hat!
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?


Bodhi

My field of specialty in comparative religion is japanese buddhism so I hope to be making more oriental stuff in the future. I think I know more about japanese feudal history than I do about european feudal history. A teachers education in history doesn't focus all that much on the middle ages.
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Fabian

Heh, you probably would've had to take any Oriental campaign I ran with a pinch of salt in that case, just as I grin and bear the 'western' D&D anachronisms and inconsistencies :geek:, what with my degree in Medieval Studies, doncha know?  :icon_cool: :icon_mrgreen:
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?


Brimshack

You know, I'm trying to remember, but I think it was oriental minis that led me first to contact Alf. Somehow we ended up making deals on everything else but that. The dwarf was all his idea though. I just bought it, LOL.