News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Main Menu

Limited Edition White Dwarf Model

Started by Dr.Evil, April 25, 2007, 06:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheddarmonger

by the way; I saw a couple of the gold plated ones on ebay.  there were only 14 available to the US??  Actually, I wasnt aware of that version at all.  Interestingly, there's already some xxx sets on ebay, charging exhorbitant amounts for them, and they're still available through the online store!
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

can you post the link to the gold ones please?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com


Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

One of those of the rest of the trade CH.  :icon_wink:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

I know :icon_razz:  Man I know I am going to really overpay for one of the gold ones
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

There's gold paint you know.  :icon_wink:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

LOL, its just not the same. I have a few gaold plated miniatures and a platinum one from Darksword and I love them.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com