News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Limited Edition White Dwarf Model

Started by Dr.Evil, April 25, 2007, 06:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Evil

THis is a quote as i spotted it and copyed and pasted it here.

QuoteLimited Edition White Dwarf Model

As part of the huge White Dwarf Birthday Celebration taking place Memorial Day Weekend (May 26-27) Games Workshop will be selling this limited edition White Dwarf miniature. The miniature was sculpted by Aly Morrison and depicts Grombrindal, the White Dwarf, on a shield held aloft by Gotrek and Joseph Bugman.
This limited edition miniature will cost $25.00 and will be available in four different ways.

    * At Games Workshop Hobby Centers on Saturday, May 26, and Sunday, May 27.
    * Through Direct Services Call Center on Saturday, May 26 from 11:00 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. EST.
    * At the Games Workshop Online Store on Saturday, May 26, and Sunday, May 27.
    * In participating Independent Retailers on Saturday, May 26, and Sunday, May 27. A complete list of retailers is coming soon.

Each of these locations has strictly limited quantities. When they are gone, they are gone forever. So, don't wait until Sunday. We're certain they'll sell out!
More information about the enormous party on the 26th and 27th is coming soon. For now, check out all of the 30th Birthday events we have scheduled for the first week of May.

More info:
http://us.games-workshop.com/news/ev.../miniature.htm

I think this is for the US only, but I'm not sure.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

That is great. I need to pick up at least two of these. One to paint and one to save.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

cheddarmonger

Yep, I already have that on my wishlist on cheddarmongers
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

cheddarmonger

I picked up the set at the local game store, woohoo!!!   :occasion14: :occasion14:
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

Was today the only day they were selling them?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Agentmolar

Yeah. ours was yesterday over here. Pretty expensive in AUD though. $40 each. 

You can always phone order one Mike, i think they are open till 7.30pm
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

cheddarmonger

I picked up two. My local game store has a pile of them and begged me to buy more; any left after tomorrow have to get shipped back to GW.  Sunday is the last day.
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

If I can't get to the store would you pick one up for me?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

cheddarmonger

let me know before 4:00 pm central tomorrow if you want me to head to the LGS to pick one up for ya.  I'll PM you my phone numbers if you're getting close to that deadline and I haven't responded to your request... 
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Agentmolar

Sorry mate, they were limiting sales at our store. They sold out rather quick here, the kids went crazy! Looks like daves got you covered though!!
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Custom_Hobby

Thanks for trying. If anyone knows someone who got or can get the gold miniature please let me know. I REALLY want that one.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


cheddarmonger

Good point; Mike, if you can't make it to the shop, you can get it here:  http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.us?do=List_Models&code=301740&orignav=300976&ParentID=259493&GameNav=13  or though Wristy's link, if you want to pay postage from the UK...

4-6 weeks?  Maybe that's what they're doing with the minis they told the stores to send back!
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!