News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Minotaur preview from Rackham

Started by Custom_Hobby, May 16, 2007, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom_Hobby

I've never used the stuff so thanks Balgin.

Now that you mention it, if you look at the head from the side and focus on the area between the nostrils and ears it does look rather equine. Either way it still works for me though.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bodhi

#16
That was my first thought: "Why does it have a horse head?" But I didn't want to be picky about it since I like the expression and over all impression of it anyway.

Colour of Fimo is not without it's problems as the pigmentation they use tends to somewhat effect the consistency of the stuff. Black I have found is allways rather difficult to work with compared to white for instance and red is the worst. A lot of French sculptors seem to prefer a chocolate brown variety which is probably what has been used here. I've never used it so wouldn't know...
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

S1ND3X

that's not a minotaur it's a bad ass otaur :icon_w00t:
Seraphon Productions
Oils, Pencils and Putties, drop in and have a browse