News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Scruntie

Started by gi6ers, May 01, 2007, 02:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gi6ers

Just a quickie..



Feedback appreciated, I think I overdid the contrast on her face...


Bungle

Nah... looks like makeup. A-OK to me :clap2:

Bodhi

An alcoholic scruntie no less... Reminds me of a middleaged lady that frequents my local pub far to often  :icon_wink:
Lovely paintjob.
I have painted extremely little but from the little I know I do know that red is a tough colour to get to look good. This one look good.
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Inso

#3
Lovely face (although I'm not a fan of the beauty spot) and nice painting and colour choices on the rest  .

I'm REALLY not a fan of the mini though (but I'll not harp on about it   ).
Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

gi6ers

Thanks Folks!

Inso: Not that you are biased on space dwarf types.....much!  :icon_wink: These are much more fun to paint than Grymn.

Baldemyr

AWESOME LIL FIG.  She looks great :)

Im no fan of the beauty spot either-but thats a matter of personal taste...since it adds an almost comical beauty queen thing to it-its hilarious

gi6ers

Wait til you see the Goth chick with Face paints..... :icon_cool:

cheddarmonger

Lovely paint job!  Great job on the face (but I'm in the no-spot crowd)

This is a nice little miniature, kinda reminds me of a certain grease monkey from Firefly...
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

gi6ers

I'll do another one in Green overalls if you like..it's not a beauty spot it's a big hairy mole to compensate for the lack of beard  :shrug:

Dr.Evil

It's not a "beauty spot" it's where he got black from the radio (not bottle of booze) on the face.  :icon_wink:

Not sure about the light blue pouch's they seem too much with the red and draw you eye away to them.

Apart from that a great painted figure and your eye's are getting better too.  :clap2:

Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Agentmolar

Great paintjob. Red is hard to make it highlight like that in my opinion. The makeup looks fine. however im with inso on the mini though. Not a fan. Im surprise since inso LOVES the grymn. No i mean he REALLY loves them... its unwholesome.
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Bungle

Quote from: gi6ers on May 01, 2007, 02:45:14 PM
I'll do another one in Green overalls if you like..it's not a beauty spot it's a big hairy mole to compensate for the lack of beard  :shrug:

Dont forget the freehand teddy patch on the knee  :icon_wink:

gi6ers

Red is the easiest colour to work with. Greens and blues are much more tricky IMO.

My 'recipe' is zenithal prime, scab red, then blood red highlights, wash with scab red and scorched brown mix , another blood red highlight and a bit of orange with a blood red glaze for the final highlights.

Bodhi

#13
Quote from: Wristaction on May 01, 2007, 04:34:41 PM
It's not a "beauty spot" it's where he got black from the radio (not bottle of booze) on the face.  :icon_wink:

Radio!?  :icon_eek:

Who do you think you're kidding?  :icon_ermm:

Cheers!  :occasion14:

(do more alcoholic scrunties. I likes 'em  :icon_beer:)
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Bruenor Odinson

#14
Real nice paint job there.
Have you sent the pic to Bob?

Errrrm I don't think it's supposed to be a bottle, I'm pretty sure it's a radio shes holding. :icon_scratch: