News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Conran the barbarian

Started by Agentmolar, May 01, 2007, 05:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agentmolar

Well ive been playing with my minis to help me recover from jet lag. What do you think? Hopefully the first of many more frequent postings.


Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Bungle

Nice skin, nice cloth, great base.

metal work looks very polished, and new.   :thumbup: :thumbup:


Bodhi

Get a backdrop!
Otherwise it looks excellent. It's nice that we can see what colours you used and parts of your computer but it kind of detracts from the mini  ;)

(and I'm NOT the right person to say this. I do it the way you do it. I'm sure people are getting sick of seeing the pattern on my kitchen table...)
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Bungle

Quote from: Bodhi on May 01, 2007, 05:35:12 AM

(and I'm NOT the right person to say this. I do it the way you do it. I'm sure people are getting sick of seeing the pattern on my kitchen table...)

After the comments about my wallpaper.. I said nuffing ;-)

Fabian

He's a bit good innee?  :clap2:
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?


Agentmolar

As requested



that better?
Thanks for the comments too guys.. glad you approve.
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Keeper

Very nice :)  I like the metal and the fur.  I've got a bit of a thing for metal that isn't just plain dull silver ...
:hal:   

cheddarmonger

Nice!  Almost tempted to steal it for Cheddarmongers  :cm
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

gi6ers

and here's one I adjusted earlier:



Just messed with the levels a little.

Custom_Hobby

Nice work Kurt. He looks like he would be a little cold with all that snow on the base.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Painting skills exelent  :icon_cool:

Photo skills...  :icon_wink:

You got a nice earthy feel to him.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Agentmolar

Quote from: Wristaction on May 01, 2007, 09:31:31 AM
Painting skills exelent  :icon_cool:

Photo skills...  :icon_wink:

I guess thats the order id prefer it to be ! lol. I should have used my proper camera with the white levels adjusted. I have to thank Gi6ers your photoshopping makes my job look better than it looks in real life!!  :icon_w00t:
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

gi6ers