News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Main Menu

Monolith Salute specials

Started by Bungle, April 17, 2007, 03:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle


Custom_Hobby

After all this time I still have not ordered that Hellboy I wanted. Thanks for reminding me Inso. They really need to put that on the site, it is a nice figure.

Bungle are the "lighter" and the reptile with rider on the site. I didn't see them. I want to get them.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bungle

I can try to get them and add them to the box if you want.

Inso

Thanks for the links Bungle :icon_w00t: .

I've joined up and am just waiting for my confirmation e-mail.
Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

Custom_Hobby

Quote from: Bungle on April 28, 2007, 05:37:50 AM
I can try to get them and add them to the box if you want.

That would be great. Let me know if you are able to. If you can please also get one of the Hellboy. Just Pm me with all the info once you have it.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com