News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Main Menu

40mm kinkyness

Started by Bungle, April 29, 2007, 04:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle




released soon fom Monolith

Dr.Evil

He's in for a shock when he find's out she's a he....  :icon_eek:

They look like to blob's of GS just stuck on the body and the wrip need's work too.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Bungle

Quote from: Wristaction on April 29, 2007, 04:29:32 PM
He's in for a shock when he find's out she's a he....  :icon_eek:

They look like to blob's of GS just stuck on the body and the wrip need's work too.

LOL

yep I don't think Jim does very convincing women.... but this one looks like Katie Price

Bodhi

*wince*

Erotic art is HARD. If you're going to do erotic art the women MUST be skillfully done.
I'm still waiting for someone to do a good job of more "daring" erotic art. This one doesn't cut it.
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Agentmolar

Grotesque.. interesting concept, poorly executed.
Damn i like the concept in a wierd way.
:icon_cool:
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

cheddarmonger

#5
Sorayama-ish?  Yeah, poor execution.   Besides, it would need SENMM painting to really do Sorayama any justice.


Erm....  who sculpted this?


EDIT: Bad Cheddar!  :bottom:
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

S1ND3X

not really my kind of thing i'm afraid
Seraphon Productions
Oils, Pencils and Putties, drop in and have a browse

Custom_Hobby

Not mine either. Hey why are her nipples bigger than her eyes?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Captain_Jack

Quote from: Bodhi on April 29, 2007, 04:53:41 PM
*wince*

Erotic art is HARD. If you're going to do erotic art the women MUST be skillfully done.
I'm still waiting for someone to do a good job of more "daring" erotic art. This one doesn't cut it.


Oh now, that sounds like a challenge
I'm gonna have to have a go at sculpting some erotic minis when I buy some new putty.
My DeviantArt account, click here------>
ACD PNX

Bungle

Quote from: Captain_Jack on April 30, 2007, 06:08:25 AM

Oh now, that sounds like a challenge
I'm gonna have to have a go at sculpting some erotic minis when I buy some new putty.

Bondage clothes might sell... but I'm not sure about erotic poses.

Baldemyr

Oh I dont know, the right sort of poses?  Im sure they would.  Look at some of Werner Klockes stuff-that one beast lady with her bottom in the air?


Plus there are companies making X or R rated minis already-like Pegaso.  I think they would sell as long as they are marketted as "cool peices" as opposed to "Amazon Warriors from Mars" or somesuch garbage.  I would DEFINATELY buy pinup/r rated/x rated poses if sold as cool minis to paint.  Actual sex scenes?  meh-not my cuppa.

Bungle

I think you are right..... I meant pornographic poses not erotic

Bodhi

They would probably sell in a totally different context. Definitely not a gamers product but perhaps more to the crowd who buy figurines for collection purposes only. I mean among that crowd the subject matter has sold for well over 3000 years now...
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Custom_Hobby

I wouldn't mind seeing (possibly buying) some tastefully done erotic miniatures.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com