News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

The Lord

Started by Custom_Hobby, April 04, 2007, 06:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom_Hobby

The Lord is a limited edition 40mm highly detailed model cast in white metal with optional resin parts. The model was limited to 100 castings worldwide and quickly sold out. It retailed for $50 US and sold out quickly. I have actually seen a few sell for over $250 US on Ebay.

The miniature comes unpainted and unassembled. The metal parts are the full body, right & left arm (as in the first picture), sword, eagle, and mantle. The figure also comes with an optional set of resin right & left arms in a different position (as in the second picture). The second picture also has the figure on the resin scenic base that comes with it.





If anyone is interested in this miniature I still have a few and will sell it for its original retail price of $50 US including free shipping for any member of the forum. Just PM me and I will send you an invoice.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Baldemyr

This guy looks absolutely insane to paint. 

Custom_Hobby

It is a lot of fun with all the detail on the figure. Plus it with the others it makes for a great diorama.

I still have a few left if anyone is interested.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bungle

Sorry too fussy for my tastes...

Custom_Hobby

I still would love to see it painted up by a better painter (working on that at the moment).
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com