News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Main Menu

Scarab Lord

Started by Custom_Hobby, April 04, 2007, 07:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom_Hobby

The Scarab Lord is a limited edition 70mm highly detailed model cast in white metal with a resin scenic base. The model was limited to 150 castings worldwide. It retailed for $50 US.

The miniature comes boxed as show in the first picture, unpainted and unassembled (as in the 2nd pic). The metal parts are the full body, left leg, knee horn, head, right & left arms, weapon, mantle, 2 chest horns, 2 neck horns, and various accessories. The figure also comes with a resin scenic base (in the 3rd pic).









If anyone is interested in this miniature I still have a few and will sell it for its original retail price of $50 US including free shipping for any member of the forum. Just PM me and I will send you an invoice.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com