News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Wyrd March releases

Started by cdukino, March 05, 2007, 03:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdukino

Taken from the Wyrd site. man I love this miniature line. And it keeps getting better and better. The next releases sure are worth checking out. I love those. Rasputina and the undertaker were painted by EricJ and the gravediggger by Ritual.

http://wyrd-games.net

********

As the Wyrd Universe grows and becomes more cohesive, we bring you the next installment of miniatures for Wyrd.

Each of these individuals will have a role and a dark outlook in the character driven skirmish game that is in development. More on that as it unfolds, but for now, six new miniatures (seven if you count the familiar) for your painting pleasure.

Available now in the online store.












Bungle

#1
Sculpts by Paul Muller
Famous for his work for heresy (amoung other things)

Concept by Stephan (incredible- poops) Enjolras whos own sculpts included the "bowling" wraiths. I met Stephan on line a couple of years ago, he is a school art teacher, his own sculpts are at  http://starkidz.free.fr/graphisme.htm# I have a few of his resin true 25mm 1970's figures.. a nice cartoony style.

Should we expect these from Wyrd soon?






gi6ers

@Bungle, Look in the wryd store, they are already there.

Bungle

Quote from: gi6ers on March 05, 2007, 05:42:37 AM
@Bungle, Look in the wryd store, they are already there.

Thats why the other mini images won't load then..... concept art not to be released before the miniatures.

The Catacomb prowlers are Stephans sculpts... But I preferred his Michael Jackson Zombie with Afro.

Custom_Hobby

Thanks for posting these Cindy. Nathan has some great items coming out of late. I just went and ordered a few items and can't wait to get them.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

That's why the "Mortimer - The Gravedigger" reminds me of another figure, Paul Muller sculpted both of them.

He's on my want's list now.  :icon_razz:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction