News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

My workbench update, Easter

Started by cheddarmonger, March 25, 2008, 09:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheddarmonger

Good morning!  I've been keeping a web log on my site of my current works in progress.  Here's the workbench as of this past Sunday:

http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/blog/cheddarmonger/the_easter_workbench

:cm
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

gi6ers

Excellent stuff, good to see you are painting the foundry stuff too, I'll send you judge death at some point.

Medved

great stuff! looks like you've been having a productive easter. white undercoat is the way to go  :clap2: :icon_cool:

Dr.Evil

Love the barbarians skin, really well done mate.  :coolpics:

The Dredd statue looks good too.  :icon_wink:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


cheddarmonger

Thanks, guys!

Wristy -- the dred statue is what happens to a Foundry mini when it's been in the stripping jar a few times  :icon_neutral:
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Dr.Evil

You give him the blue\green tarnished look and pretend that's what you were after.  :icon_wink:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction