News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Exploding knickers

Started by Bungle, February 07, 2007, 05:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

That was the name of the game that was out recently wasn't it?

well Eureka have just released...

japanese school girls... not as pretty as Kevs.... and more Manga ish £6.5 or $13.50 (roughly)






Agentmolar

Nope.. not my kind of thing...

Only becuase they are poorly done. Not a big fan of eurekas work. Theres plenty of talent in sculpting, i dont know why they dont use it.
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Custom_Hobby

 :yeahthat: I am with Kurt on this one. :violent5:  I guess I am just spoiled by high quality sculptors
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

cheddarmonger

in concept, they're adorable!  in execution, they suck. 

Yep, theres lots of great sculptors out there, but some mini companies either can't afford them, or haven't made friends with them.
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Bungle

#4
Lots of sculptors can't do women either :jawsdown:

Dr.Evil

Quick hide this post before Balgin sees it and we get the dreaded evil Manga lecture....  :icon_w00t:

If your a big Manga\Anime fan then your love them, i musant like Manga\Anime all that much then as i agree with whats been said.  :tongue1:

Quote from: Bungle on February 07, 2007, 07:32:49 AM
Lots of sculptors can't do women either :jawsdown:

There's tablets for that now...  :tard:

Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

Thank GOD for Kevin!!!!! I went to the best to get my Kyrie made. She is worth every penny.

By the way so far the only "sort of manga" figure I like is that hamster shooting girl that Mr. Mier made.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Captain_Jack

Quote from: cheddarmonger on February 07, 2007, 07:14:26 AM
in concept, they're adorable!  in execution, they suck. 

Yep, theres lots of great sculptors out there, but some mini companies either can't afford them, or haven't made friends with them.
Quote from: Bungle on February 07, 2007, 07:32:49 AM
Lots of sculptors can't do women either :jawsdown:

quoted for truth. 

as a side note, I see theres a bazooka load of emotes loading up.  the mind boggles.... especially when you consider that theres more.....
My DeviantArt account, click here------>
ACD PNX

Balgin Stondraeg

Quote from: Wristaction on February 07, 2007, 09:48:15 AM
Quick hide this post before Balgin sees it and we get the dreaded evil Manga lecture....  :icon_w00t:

It's actualy sort of overriden by the sheer hilarity of japanese people wearing tartan. I mean, it's not as if they can actualy claim celtic heritage (but some are so rich they go and "buy up" clan histories to have official kilts to wear - sort of like chavs and burberry or smething).

Custom_Hobby

Quote from: Captain_Jack on February 07, 2007, 10:31:09 AM
as a side note, I see theres a bazooka load of emotes loading up.  the mind boggles.... especially when you consider that theres more.....

I went nuts on the smileys :tongue1: , the bad thing is now I have to sort all of them :violent1:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Tardis


Bungle

Quote from: Tardis on February 10, 2007, 03:56:13 PM
:sleepy1:

Wakey wakey you or is it you find the sculpts uninspiring?

Bungle

Quote from: Wristaction on February 07, 2007, 09:48:15 AM
Quick hide this post before Balgin sees it and we get the dreaded evil Manga lecture....  :icon_w00t:

But I thought he loved manga  :icon_whistling:

Tardis

Quote from: Bungle on February 10, 2007, 04:35:41 PM
Quote from: Tardis on February 10, 2007, 03:56:13 PM
:sleepy1:

Wakey wakey you or is it you find the sculpts uninspiring?

Subject matter and aculpts.

Bungle

Horses for courses....

eg shadowforge stuff... some I really like, some I hate.

I just wish they would do men in the same style so wargames units could be built up - but thats the gamer in me.

A load of Japanese school boys in "rebellious" style of dress to go with the girls ... decent non manga faces... and I can see a nice battle Royale collection.

Not that bothered about the knickers either way... but more "combat inexperienced" style poses could be good for gaming