News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Resin - Sci-fi

Started by gi6ers, February 05, 2007, 11:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gi6ers

http://www.minimodelmadness.com/store/

I'll be ordering Huey from Silent Running soon I think.

Custom_Hobby

Nice site Matt.

I need to get one of these:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Rays Bat

The Neb!

There's also the Event Horizon (for more Larry affiliated products) but for some reason the rescue ship is more expensive than the actual EH. 


Farscape, Firth Element, some show named Firefly (sounds absolutely crud*, don't know about you), Godzilla, Galaxy Quest!! All these obscure scifi shows finally have merchandise!


[ :la: hahahahahaha! I guess we're not a family forum then.  :icon_whistling: ]

Bungle

#3

Custom_Hobby

Damn, now I want one of each!
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bungle

Have a look at

http://smt.theshoppe.com/galacticshuttle.html

I had problems with VERY slow delivery last year, but eventually got the stuff I ordered and was very happy with it.
(Betty transporters Aliens ressurection)


others that might be of interest.

http://www.coldnorth.com/millennia_models/products/index.html

http://www.federationmodels.com/

http://www.scifimodels.com/

http://www.geocities.com/jaycotoys/

http://www.geocities.com/adumas02/index.html

Alex stuff is pretty good I have bought a few kits from him... great to deal with and pretty quick at posting too.

gi6ers

There does seem to be one notable gap which is handily filled by this:

http://www.skyhookmodels.com/order-planet_express.htm

Bungle

Quote from: gi6ers on February 05, 2007, 02:33:08 PM
There does seem to be one notable gap which is handily filled by this:

I didn't know that one.... ooooh

Agentmolar

Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Bungle


Bungle

Anyone fancy this?



The all resin kit includes a base, plaque and support rod and stands about 24"/610mm tall when built.

Price is $200.00 USD plus shipping.

:jawsdown:

Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bungle

Nope.... For more information, or to order, email frankkcerney at yahoo dot com

taken from starship modeller

Custom_Hobby

I know someone that would make a perfect gift for. Thanks for the info.

Did you see this picture before on my site:


Mike did that and a few more a while back. You can see more of them on this page
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bungle

Oooh bio mechanical tripods.....  :assimilate:  :abduct: :icon_alien: :robot: excellent idea.