News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Wyrd Weapon Sprues

Started by Dr.Evil, January 21, 2007, 03:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Evil

Wyrd Minitures are now selling some nice looking weapon spues, there is Fantasy and Modern weapon spues.


http://www.wyrd-games.net/shop/product.php?productid=16166


http://www.wyrd-games.net/shop/product.php?productid=16167
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


gi6ers

Hadn't see the modern stuff, great!

Custom_Hobby

Those will be great for conversions. Damn I am full of ideas all of a sudden.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

#3
The two axe's would work well for SCI-FI.
The two bladed axe could be turned into a Jaffa's staff weapon.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

I was thinking the same thing. 
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

And Andy's "WANTED CRIMINAL: VINCENT B RUDDOCK" figure would make a good Jaffa with a little converting.  :icon_razz:
I just so happen to have two i got for that very thing.  :icon_wink:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

Post it in the WIP once you get started  :icon_wink:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com