News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Main Menu

Impact Miniatures Goblin Commentator!

Started by cheddarmonger, August 20, 2007, 09:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheddarmonger

This little fella has the play-by-play!  Another fantastic Mike Thorpe sculpt, this guy was just begging to be painted!  Loudly, with that goofy microphone!



Click for his gallery page.
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

Nice find Cheddar. Is this one limited?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

cheddarmonger

Yep, he was a limited edition.  I scooped him up when I picked up the Ice Trolless.
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

cheddarmonger

Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Perv

That figs great, love the paintjob too  :clap2:

gi6ers


cheddarmonger

Quote from: gi6ers on August 20, 2007, 01:58:37 PM
Tamiya clear green?

Nope.

Basecoat Citidel Foundation Knarlock green, washed with Citidel dark green ink.  highlighted with Reaper Pro-Paint olive green, mixed with increasing amounts of Valejo Model Color transparent yellow.
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

He looks great already. It would have been a nice touch to add a Karaoke machine.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

cheddarmonger

Quote from: Custom_Hobby on August 20, 2007, 02:43:37 PM
He looks great already. It would have been a nice touch to add a Karaoke machine.

especially if I could dress him in a business suit; you think he'd pass for Japanese?
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

I actually do think that would work. I think the nose is what makes it possible to pass him off.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Keeper

On the subject of Impact Miniatures; has anyone else bought Elf Bowl?

I'm still waiting for it to turn up, but I can't wait to get my hands on it ... :D
:hal:   

Custom_Hobby

I will see what I can do to get you some information on that... :icon_wink:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

I now fancy a very chocolate covered rice crispy bun after seeing that base.  :snorting:

Good work Cheddar.  :icon_wink:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


cheddarmonger

My snow bases look like meringue, my dirt base looks like chocolate?
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!