News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Main Menu

Wyrd Entry - Enigma Dwarf

Started by gi6ers, July 27, 2007, 04:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gi6ers

Extreme Close up:



More pics

I can't praise these sculpts from enigma enough (even given the price). The base was also an enigma product.

Perv

Another amazing job mate !!!   :clap2:


Baldemyr


Dr.Evil

The bigger pic might have got you a few more votes i think, smashing work.  :occasion14:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

that close up is the pic you should have used. It really shows off the great job you did on this one. It must have been a real pleasure to paint. I love the way the white contrasts with the rest of the dark feel of the figure. It really ties it all in well. The gore on base is perfect. A lot of people might have overdone it, but you nailed it!!!!
:bludrgn2:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

geronimo

Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

dargrin

Nice!  The facial expression totally says "Muh!"
Long term exposure to the Orb of Confusion will give you...er.. confusion!

I invite you to my dot on the web: http://www.darkgrinminiatures.com