News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Bruenor's Brush has been busy, busy..........

Started by Bruenor Odinson, July 01, 2007, 04:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perv

Dettol?  I need some of that to clean me pipework and pots from my grow system.  Cheers, 2 birds with one stone  :icon_wink:

I just use Nitromors when stripping metals, takes away all glue too.  I am lazy as well and leave figs in this for weeks and months...


Bruenor Odinson

Yeah Dettol will strip away superglue too, so even better for you, it smells lovely too.

cheddarmonger

How on earth did I miss this thread?  Great stuff, B.O!   :icon_suspicious:  I mean, Bruenor!
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!