Custom Hobby Forum

Hobby Workbench => Member Gallery => Topic started by: Keeper on July 06, 2007, 07:10:14 AM

Title: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Keeper on July 06, 2007, 07:10:14 AM
This is a small gang of ladies who fight for the rights of the Porn Industry: the P-Team.  When I'm playing CombatZone, that is.  Minis from em4.

Your comments and feedback are sought.  I'm not happy with the skin on the redhead: I've just not given it enough gradient in the colour.  But I'm especially happy with the bikini rocket girl :D  Acutally, just the phrase Bikini Rocket Girl is quite good, even without the mini! :)

(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/7918-1/SinGirls.jpg)

Linkage to full image:
(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/7919-6/SinGirls.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/keeper40k/Nuns/SinGirls.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1)
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Perv on July 06, 2007, 08:06:50 AM
cant see those pics too well, got sun glare on my screen at mo.  link doesnt work for me though, did once and went to some nuns which looked a little too shiny for my tastes but now it comes up with blank page.... :icon_scratch:
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Dr.Evil on July 06, 2007, 09:02:47 AM
I think you started too dark for the pale skin and seems to jump in the transaction from the dark to the light.
Try doing more thin layers of slightly lighter paint each time and you don't just add white to lighten it, sometimes a lighter coloured paint can work better and even a different colour.
For final highlights for Orcs i add Elf flesh to the mix.  :icon_wink:

Don't know if this will help explane it better but the pic's should help.
http://www.customhobby.com/forum/index.php?topic=525.0

You did it well on the one laying down with the uzi.
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: cheddarmonger on July 06, 2007, 09:27:31 AM
These are great, looks like an effective battle force.  Do any 40K Cityfight?

Your thumbnail cropping choices are always delightful!  :cm

@perv -- yeah, my gallery can be cranky sometimes.  If you get a blank screen, try again, or hit refresh, or hold down the ctrl button and hit refresh.  Or get a refreshment.  Something like that.
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Perv on July 06, 2007, 10:36:23 AM
aha rolled a scooby as a refreshment and bobs ya uncle it works fine now !!!  Yeah those are great figs, the flesh on the one with the Uzi is best, with the one at bottom right corner a close second I reckon.  The white skinned girl inbetween looks a bit zombiefied flesh though at first glance
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Bungle on July 06, 2007, 02:15:20 PM
No piccies showing up for me  :icon_tears:
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: cheddarmonger on July 06, 2007, 02:48:35 PM
 :shrug:

Works for me...

Can you get to my homepage?  http://www.cheddarmongers.org
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Bungle on July 06, 2007, 02:52:10 PM
Yes ... and they show up now....

Stockings?

Cut offs?

Highlighted eyeballs?

impressive
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Custom_Hobby on July 06, 2007, 11:03:39 PM
If you can please post larger pics. I like what I see on these so far. I love the one with the uzi!
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Keeper on July 07, 2007, 06:36:03 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys.

@CH: If you follow the icon link to the image hosted on Cheddarmongers, there is an option above the image and slightly to the left to see it at 1721x1550 :)  This should be big enough, I hope!

Er, direct linkage (I hope): http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/keeper40k/Nuns/SinGirls.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=3
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: cheddarmonger on July 07, 2007, 06:56:18 AM
Pretty cool outfit, that cheddarmongers.

Don't forget; you have image resizing on this forum...  if anything, nag Keeper to take individual pics instead of the group shot!
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Dr.Evil on July 07, 2007, 07:46:09 AM
But if you goto cheddar's then you can vote for them too.  :icon_wink:
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Keeper on July 07, 2007, 09:24:16 AM
I'll line the girls up for a photoshoot, later :)  They're used to it ... ;)
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Custom_Hobby on July 07, 2007, 12:10:41 PM
Yep the link worked just fine and I must say, nice work on the crazed look in the eyes :clap2: :coolpics:
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Agentmolar on July 07, 2007, 08:37:01 PM
Love the femme fatale thing. Ive been a cheesecake fan since i got into minaitures..
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Keeper on July 09, 2007, 12:34:17 PM
Quote from: cheddarmonger on July 06, 2007, 09:27:31 AM
These are great, looks like an effective battle force.  Do any 40K Cityfight?

Sorry Cheddar, I missed your question before.  No, but I'd like to.  These girls fight in cities a lot, though, if that helps :)

Quote from: cheddarmonger on July 07, 2007, 06:56:18 AM
...  if anything, nag Keeper to take individual pics instead of the group shot!

As requested ... each one is it's own link ...

(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/8014-4/RocketGirl.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/keeper40k/Nuns/RocketGirl.jpg.html) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/8017-4/PistolGirl.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/keeper40k/Nuns/PistolGirl.jpg.html) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/8020-4/SwordGirl.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/keeper40k/Nuns/SwordGirl.jpg.html) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/8023-4/UziGirl.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/keeper40k/Nuns/UziGirl.jpg.html)

I haven't bothered with the bunny girl, 'cause she's got a strange skin complaint ... ;)

Quote from: Agentmolar on July 07, 2007, 08:37:01 PM
Love the femme fatale thing. Ive been a cheesecake fan since i got into minaitures..

I had to use the internet to check what cheesecake meant in the sense that you're using it, but now I know what it means, I am a fan, too :)  As you can see from these minis  :detective:
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: cheddarmonger on July 09, 2007, 12:41:28 PM
hmmmm...  pondering registering another domain.  Cheesecakemongers.org.  whatcha think?  :cm
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Custom_Hobby on July 09, 2007, 03:48:32 PM
LOL..nothing but stuff that would get kicked off of photobucket then?
Title: Re: Near future freedom fighters
Post by: Keeper on July 10, 2007, 05:28:22 AM
Quote from: cheddarmonger on July 09, 2007, 12:41:28 PM
hmmmm...  pondering registering another domain.  Cheesecakemongers.org.  whatcha think?  :cm

Would that mean I'd have to buy and paint stuff from GZG's Gentlemen's Collectables Range?

I've got some of Amazon's Guns 'n Girls in the pile, too, they're even more saucy ... :)