News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Main Menu

an oldie but a goodie

Started by Medved, August 20, 2007, 06:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medved

well not that old............2005 in fact.

the collector who owns this piece sent me some shots the other day and as i have lost all of mine and the GW pics of this are pants...........

i present the mini that put me on the map!



basically this mini got me my job as a painter for hasslefree

it would be nice to still have this mini but charity won out (and i have a big spiky trophy to offset the loss)

Agentmolar

The freehand is simple and gorgeous.. (does saying gorgeous qualify as a very gay comment? )
:clap2:
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Custom_Hobby

A well deserved demon Stu. They eyes, the highlights in the hair, the freehand... very well deserved!
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bruenor Odinson


Perv

U sure thats not a photograph?  :icon_w00t:  You've achieved something special there as I would have trouble telling the difference and for me thats the sign of a perfect mini  :clap2:

Keeper

She is superb :D  I can see why you won and got a job with Hasslefree!

Much kudos to you :D
:hal:   

cheddarmonger

She is fantastic, Stu!  I remember the pics from the auction o those years ago!  A great starting point, and you're continuing to improve!
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

dargrin

Really nice face.  Free hand is really well exicuted on her shoulders.
Long term exposure to the Orb of Confusion will give you...er.. confusion!

I invite you to my dot on the web: http://www.darkgrinminiatures.com

gi6ers

Really crisp. More from you please!

Dr.Evil

Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


eyeolas

That isn't a GW model is it? If it is I have never seen it

Perv

from their LOTR range perhaps?  just guessing....

Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com