News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Heresy Customs Inspectors!

Started by cheddarmonger, August 20, 2007, 09:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheddarmonger

Here's the individual pics!!  Click each thumbnail for their pictures!

Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

Hey Ched is Bob actually spilling some of the coffee on himself?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

cheddarmonger

Yeah, he's got a drinking problem.
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

Very nice. I didn't notice it until I took a good look at the solo pic
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com