News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Heresy Customs Inspectors!

Started by cheddarmonger, August 20, 2007, 09:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheddarmonger

Here they are, in all their non-combattant science-fiction glory!  Click for larger pictures.  View the largest pic by clicking the size link at the top right of the picture to see the full photo; the resized version has a bit of noise in it.



These guys have lots of character!
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

dargrin

Long term exposure to the Orb of Confusion will give you...er.. confusion!

I invite you to my dot on the web: http://www.darkgrinminiatures.com

cheddarmonger

#2


Sorry for the borken link, the gallery is behaving goofy.  Does this work?
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

Yep and the ones on the FoD are fixed too
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Perv

yellow or white gloves would have been better I think but great work mate  :icon_wink:

Custom_Hobby

I said in another thread that they would look great done up like charactersa from 'V'
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Good work Cheddar, nice free hand on the badges.

Cheddarmingers quality is improving in leaps and bounds.  :occasion14:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Bruenor Odinson

You're right Mike they would look cool as the aliens from V.

Really good job there David, they look real cool.

cheddarmonger

Thanks, guys!

Not familiar with V, so I don't know what you're talking about.

How do you like the snappy sci-fi bases?
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

#9
Those are nice. Where did you get them?

Check here for info on V
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bruenor Odinson


cheddarmonger

I only had a limited number of my cool resin groundforge bases left, wanted to keep them for characters.  I thought these npc's would be best off with plain bases.  I put a blob of greenstuff on round bases and pressed "board and batten" (HO scale railroad stuff) stryrene into it to make it look like a warehouse or space station floor.  My coffee stick trick wouldn't look very sci-fi.

Note to self; gotta take a look at those geronimo bases.
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

Great idea David.

Nice site Bruenor!
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Agentmolar

Nice work chedder. Almost B5ish.. not quite, but close.


Love it.
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com