News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Main Menu

Reaper CAV Fenri attack jet

Started by dargrin, August 17, 2007, 10:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dargrin

This is CAV from the Reaper Line.  This not what I normally paint but it's good to a least try something different.




Long term exposure to the Orb of Confusion will give you...er.. confusion!

I invite you to my dot on the web: http://www.darkgrinminiatures.com

Agentmolar

Nice paintscheme  :clap2:\

thats a nice technique you have there
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Perv

the paintjob is incredible, well thought out  :clap2:

S1ND3X

Seraphon Productions
Oils, Pencils and Putties, drop in and have a browse

Custom_Hobby

Great freehand work! Nice job on the engines too.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

dargrin

Thanks guys.  I just happy that my client was happy with it.
Long term exposure to the Orb of Confusion will give you...er.. confusion!

I invite you to my dot on the web: http://www.darkgrinminiatures.com

Dr.Evil

 :bow_kneelsuckers:

Exelent work, you put a hell of a lot of effort into it and it shows.  :clap2:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Inso

That is very nicely painted  :clap2: .  Highlighting the squiggles must have been a labour of love...I think I'd have gone cross eyed  :icon_w00t:.

Top job!

I have a really big complaint though  :icon_evil:...Why can't they make dropships like those from the Cav world in 28mm scale?!?!  How cool would that be?...Very cool that's how  :icon_w00t: !
Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

Bungle

And there I was thinking you had done Italian WW2 camo at first glance.

very effective, and I might just pinch the idea for my kindred tanks :icon_wink: