News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Main Menu

Hambo

Started by gi6ers, August 14, 2007, 01:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gi6ers



:icon_cool:

Sorry David, couldn't wait

geronimo

 :clap2: Nice paintjob. Clean, bright colours, good stuff.

I really ought to finish the very similar thing I started sculpting about 8 years back, based on one of Snuurg's Wyrdworld character drawings...
Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

Custom_Hobby

WOW he looks great. Were you already painting while unpacking him? :icon_wink: I am sure Cindy will love it too.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

gi6ers

LOL, no he turned up last night.

geronimo

Quote from: gi6ers on August 14, 2007, 02:20:18 PM
LOL, no he turned up last night.

That's some fast brushwork, Matt.

And I only just noticed the base he's on ! D'oh  :icon_wink:
Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

gi6ers

You should change your name to bullet... :icon_wink:

Perv

lol great job, full of character  :clap2:

Custom_Hobby

Send Cindy a PM so she knows it's been posted :bludrgn2:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

gi6ers

I'm sure she'll come across it..

Dr.Evil

Love what you've done but...

The gun is a bit plane and of a lower painting level than the rest of the figure, some wood\plastic coloured bit's like the stock and under the barrel would set it off more.

Will go for a woodland base myself, maybe set beside a riverbank.  :icon_wink:

*After ripping off Toad's legs and garroting Mole with his own intestines, Hammy headed off to Badger's to do some bating.*

:w:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Inso

I'm not sure what to make of this one  :icon_scratch: . 

You've done a great job with the paint (although the gun could do with a bit of something more) but the mini is just odd to me...I don't think it is poorly sculpted (although the gun could have had a bit more realism to it...it seems to have been an afterthought)...it's just that I don't get it  :icon_neutral:.

I don't mean to upset the apple cart...it's just that I don't get  it.

Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

Dr.Evil

*Starts picking up apples*

It's a Hamster that is kitted up like Rambo, so it's Hambo!!

Just a fun sculpt to paint.  :icon_wink:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Inso

But what is it for?  Just for display or are you supposed to game with it?

I find the concept of miniatures that are just for display weird.  If you want an ornament, you buy an ornament, don't you?

It's a bit like people who buy a custom car/motor cycle and never drive/ride them. 

Oh, it's just so confusing sometimes  :icon_scratch:...I think I'll go and wake nanny up and ask her for some of her special recipe ' hot toddy'... :icon_neutral:.

Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

Custom_Hobby

Just display unless you can find rules it will fit in for (I guess :shrug: )
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

S1ND3X

some real fun stuff there
Seraphon Productions
Oils, Pencils and Putties, drop in and have a browse