News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Taxxis freshly bitten

Started by Medved, July 24, 2007, 05:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheddarmonger

She's lovely.  Are you working on her pet?

If the pic gets booted from Photobucket, I'm sure I can find a home for her...  :cm
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Medved


Custom_Hobby

Quote from: keeper40k on July 25, 2007, 07:04:44 AM
I saw your comments on CCM, Geroge, and I agree.   I don't mind spending 6 hours painting a mini, but then I do it for fun!  And even I don't usually take that long.  Of course, if you've got 9 GDs to show off, then you can probably command enough for your figures that you can take 8 hours per mini and still get a good hourly rate!

Do you have a link for that?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com