News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Heresy Ellie Mental

Started by gi6ers, July 21, 2007, 11:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gi6ers



http://www.coolminiornot.com/164125
Great fun to paint! Comments appreciated.

Custom_Hobby

Nice work Matt! :clap2:  I never realised her feet were so big :icon_wink:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

cheddarmonger

Nice job, Matt!  Where'd you get the base?  (Posting this to CM...  ;) )

Shoosh, Mike, that's a stylistic thing...  The feet aren't big, the shoes are just chunky.  I think its a great sculpt!  (mine is primed and on my painting block as we speak!)
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

gi6ers

dunno where the base came from, at the moment I use bases from Antenociti's workshop or Groundforge but these were at the bottom of my basing box...


Dr.Evil

It's amazing what you can do with photoshop Gi6ers.  :icon_wink:

You've dane a grand job on her, well done.  :clap2:

Quote from: Custom_Hobby on July 21, 2007, 12:13:17 PM
Nice work Matt! :clap2:  I never realised her feet were so big :icon_wink:
You know what they say, big feet big set of...  :icon_w00t:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Bungle

Nice job.

the semi transparent trousers are excellent.....


gi6ers

Quote from: Bungle on July 22, 2007, 07:41:12 AM
Nice job.

the semi transparent trousers are excellent.....



They were a nightmare, I did them as flesh in the first place then glazed with snakebut leather then just lightened it up a touch and used a wash of chestnut ink.

geronimo

Transparency effects are hard work, you've done a nice job of it there!
Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

Perv

Lovely colours used, looks amazing  :clap2: