News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Cheddarmongers Updates!

Started by cheddarmonger, July 16, 2007, 11:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheddarmonger

New stuff in my gallery, woohoo!

Blog entry:  http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/workbench/20070716

The specifics:

Neblin, the gnome:


Kolsek the Terrible, a vintage GW barbarian:


A pair of Copplestone Yetis:


And last, but not least -- Heresy Miniatures Captain Nathan!!


Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Perv

I love the Yetis, they are superb !!!

The Gnome looks very shiny but great work on his skin and on the Barbarians.  The bottom figures colour scheme could be a bit more varied but great work on all of them mate :perv: 

Cant see pics after I have viewed once, why does your site do that Cheddar?

cheddarmonger

Quote from: Perv on July 16, 2007, 01:01:17 PM
I love the Yetis, they are superb !!!

The Gnome looks very shiny but great work on his skin and on the Barbarians.  The bottom figures colour scheme could be a bit more varied but great work on all of them mate :perv: 

Cant see pics after I have viewed once, why does your site do that Cheddar?

Thanks!  yeah, couldn't get my dullcote to cut the shine on the gnome or on captain nathan.

Captain Nathan is all browns, I was going for the look off of the DVD cover.   :icon_neutral:

My gallery can be grumpy sometimes; when it misbehaves, just refresh it or click ctrl+refresh...

Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

gi6ers

Excellent stuff mate, the stuff I sent you looks good!

Custom_Hobby

Nice stuff david.  The gnome fits in well with Alex's character in Balgins game.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

cheddarmonger

Quote from: Custom_Hobby on July 16, 2007, 02:28:44 PM
Nice stuff david.  The gnome fits in well with Alex's character in Balgins game.

Ooph!  There's one for the stripping jar!   :laughing6:
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Bruenor Odinson

Yep like them all, the Yeti's steal the show for me tho.

cheddarmonger

Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Custom_Hobby

Nice gallery david. I will keep an eyes out for more figures for you.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

 :crud*:  :lame:  :ban:

:icon_mrgreen:

:coolpics:
Great work Cheddar, try giving them a cupple more coats of dullcote and see if that helps.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction