News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Near future freedom fighters

Started by Keeper, July 06, 2007, 07:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

This is a small gang of ladies who fight for the rights of the Porn Industry: the P-Team.  When I'm playing CombatZone, that is.  Minis from em4.

Your comments and feedback are sought.  I'm not happy with the skin on the redhead: I've just not given it enough gradient in the colour.  But I'm especially happy with the bikini rocket girl :D  Acutally, just the phrase Bikini Rocket Girl is quite good, even without the mini! :)


Linkage to full image:
:hal:   

Perv

cant see those pics too well, got sun glare on my screen at mo.  link doesnt work for me though, did once and went to some nuns which looked a little too shiny for my tastes but now it comes up with blank page.... :icon_scratch:

Dr.Evil

I think you started too dark for the pale skin and seems to jump in the transaction from the dark to the light.
Try doing more thin layers of slightly lighter paint each time and you don't just add white to lighten it, sometimes a lighter coloured paint can work better and even a different colour.
For final highlights for Orcs i add Elf flesh to the mix.  :icon_wink:

Don't know if this will help explane it better but the pic's should help.
http://www.customhobby.com/forum/index.php?topic=525.0

You did it well on the one laying down with the uzi.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


cheddarmonger

These are great, looks like an effective battle force.  Do any 40K Cityfight?

Your thumbnail cropping choices are always delightful!  :cm

@perv -- yeah, my gallery can be cranky sometimes.  If you get a blank screen, try again, or hit refresh, or hold down the ctrl button and hit refresh.  Or get a refreshment.  Something like that.
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Perv

aha rolled a scooby as a refreshment and bobs ya uncle it works fine now !!!  Yeah those are great figs, the flesh on the one with the Uzi is best, with the one at bottom right corner a close second I reckon.  The white skinned girl inbetween looks a bit zombiefied flesh though at first glance

Bungle

No piccies showing up for me  :icon_tears:

cheddarmonger

 :shrug:

Works for me...

Can you get to my homepage?  http://www.cheddarmongers.org
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Bungle

Yes ... and they show up now....

Stockings?

Cut offs?

Highlighted eyeballs?

impressive

Custom_Hobby

If you can please post larger pics. I like what I see on these so far. I love the one with the uzi!
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Keeper

Thanks for the feedback guys.

@CH: If you follow the icon link to the image hosted on Cheddarmongers, there is an option above the image and slightly to the left to see it at 1721x1550 :)  This should be big enough, I hope!

Er, direct linkage (I hope): http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/keeper40k/Nuns/SinGirls.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=3
:hal:   

cheddarmonger

Pretty cool outfit, that cheddarmongers.

Don't forget; you have image resizing on this forum...  if anything, nag Keeper to take individual pics instead of the group shot!
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Dr.Evil

But if you goto cheddar's then you can vote for them too.  :icon_wink:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Keeper

I'll line the girls up for a photoshoot, later :)  They're used to it ... ;)
:hal:   

Custom_Hobby

Yep the link worked just fine and I must say, nice work on the crazed look in the eyes :clap2: :coolpics:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Agentmolar

Love the femme fatale thing. Ive been a cheesecake fan since i got into minaitures..
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au