News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

enigma massive darkness

Started by Medved, June 13, 2007, 06:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain_Jack

My DeviantArt account, click here------>
ACD PNX

Custom_Hobby

Thank you Captain. How soon before the next Behemoth Demon is finished?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Captain_Jack

still gotta get around to buying some greenstuff.  I got me  new job which is eating my time, but it's ok, I'm quite rubbish at it so I'm probably gonna get fired soon enough
My DeviantArt account, click here------>
ACD PNX

Custom_Hobby

Lol, that is one way to look at it. Buy the GS before you get fired  :icon_wink:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Captain_Jack

My DeviantArt account, click here------>
ACD PNX

Baldemyr

Fired?  OUCH.  Im sorry to hear that.

Medved

ok so i got the shaman and the nurgle guy in the post today.  the nurgle guy is so blatantly GW it is untrue!

the scale on the shaman lady is 40mm (it can't be 28-30mm... she's huge!)

they look very nicely cast and wheni get the time i shall slap a bit of paint about.