News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Heresy

Started by Bungle, June 03, 2007, 08:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

Oh Oh......



Yes... now for a Brucey

Agentmolar

Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Bungle

Well now I have the scunners..... Any will have Leeloo and Korben.....

ERMs police look similar to the film


Custom_Hobby

How tall are the scunners?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bungle

31-32mm from sole to top of head... so similar to HF and Heresy

Custom_Hobby

Thats great! I guess the timing is perfect.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bungle

If I get the other 7 soon.. otherwise I will just have to release one pack... (I should have the right poses to make a production mould for one pack of 4 soon)