News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Main Menu

Crunch-Waffle Skirmish, ETC

Started by Brimshack, May 31, 2007, 01:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brimshack

Hi all,

I just thought I'd drop by and post the latest press release from Crunch-Waffle.





Extra Terrae Crepusculum


"It's pretty simple, you know. Everyone that's here, we all crossed through something we call 'the veil'. The place itself, we call it "The Land Beyond Twilight." A mage explained it this way; it's like space and time get confused. The land passes by us as though it were a moment and instead we walk across time. When the veil falls, you think your walking North towards home or West toward an inn down in the next town, but you're actually walking accross a moment in time. I think that's what the mage said. Anyway, this land is somewhere on the other side of that. So, that's why we call it the Land Beyond Twilight.

I know. It doesn't make sense to me either. ...Rotten spell casters never make any sense."
-A random Grunt

Crunch-Waffle Enterprises would like to invite gamers to play our exciting new product, "Extra Terrae Crepusculum" (Beyond the Twilight Worlds.) This game allows players to combine miniatures from our own line with those of other companies to produce skirmish parties to go out and kick some ass. All you need are three 6 sided dice, some miniatures, and our free pdf and you're well on you're way to a killing frenzy the like of which your game table has rarely seen. Character stats are simple but they allow you the flexibility to tailor your war parties to your own tastes. The game is intended for 2 or more players and will normally last from 1 to 3 hours.


http://crunch-waffle.com/skirmish_game.htm

Custom_Hobby

Thanks for posting this and :welcome: to the forum. I took a quick look and like what I see. I can see using our Kyrie miniature in this game.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Having a look around and seen this, is this one sculpted by Mark (Klute) from the FOD.

Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

I always liked the demon, but if I get one I need to change the wings.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Brimshack

#4
Kyrie? I gotta check out more of your minis. (I also got to get some sleep, because I completely misread your initial post, LOL).

The Minotaur is based on another Mark Craggs piece. He's damn near done. As for swapping the wings, you bet. I always did think the Jersey Devil was a great mini. It's a shame I don't get time to paint anymore, because I was really looking foreword to painting that one! Curious to see what wings you end up replacing him with.

Custom_Hobby

You can find out more about Kyrie here http://www.customhobby.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.0

And I will get back to you on the rest in a second
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Brimshack

Oh, I remember her. She'd get 2 abilities for sure: Refreshment (cause she has a cup which we can only assume is filled with victory champaign) and Embellish Story (cause she's a painter). The rest I don't know.

Dan

Custom_Hobby

There is also her warrior version that is still a WIP but here she is:

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Brimshack

Ah...

Smash and hack. She's a straight up Melee Specialist.

Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bodhi

#10
Linky (might be of interest):
http://www.crunch-waffle.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=147
First four go in the mail tomorrow. The rest will follow shortly.
Downloaded and printed the rules. Haven't read them yet.

Hullo Brimshack. Seems they made me a mod of this here fine site. I've no idea why  :shrug: ;)
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Custom_Hobby

#11
Alf those are some nice sculpts. I love the viking dwarf.

Brimshack I replied to your PM and thanks again for the offer.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bodhi

Fantasy dwarf, fantasy dwarf. He's dedicated to Odin certainly (hence the raven on his helmet and the othala rune on the cape clusp. But he's also got the triskele on his shield - which is a celtic symbol that the vikings never used much. But I just thought it would look cool. So I could hardly claim historical correctness here  ;)
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Custom_Hobby

#13
I'm not a historical mini buff so I love it for just what it is. Great job my friend!
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bungle

Ah missed this........ looking good... :clap2: :clap2: