News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Dark Water and Mad Puppet miniatures

Started by Balgin Stondraeg, May 10, 2007, 09:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balgin Stondraeg

Does anyone else know about these?

Dark Waters minis

&

Mad Puppet minis

Hmm, Mad Puppet mini's looks like a load of Edgar Ramos sculpts he's had up on his site for a while now.

Incidentaly this Arcane Miniatures site has really great prices.

Bodhi

Are the Dark waters minis Edgar Ramos sculpts to? I would be surprised if they were. They are of a substantially lower quality with quite soft details - even though some of the ideas are good.

I really like the mad Puppet stuff. Most have been up on his site for a while (not the thre Pro create postapocalyptic ones though...) but I guess he felt that he had enough to try and start his own little company. At least I think it's entirely Edgar Ramos own company.
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Alex

I really like that gang leader- if I had a gaming group to play necro with, I'd get him in a flash! With the studs, he's just crying out to be named Vivian. (A new hairstyle would help, but I wouldn't want to butcher a good looking mini)