News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Main Menu

New from Bob Olley

Started by gi6ers, January 22, 2007, 05:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gi6ers


Custom_Hobby

Those are nice. They will go well with something I have in the works......
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Really fancy the gravestones, you can never have enough and the more types the better.

Might start my halloween diorama for Wyrd early as i'm thinking of doing something really BIG for it.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


gi6ers

The gravestones are outstanding, Bob and Jackie are really cool to deal with and HIGHLY recommended!!!

@Mike - TEASE!!!

Custom_Hobby

#4
Quote from: gi6ers on January 22, 2007, 09:31:15 AM
The gravestones are outstanding, Bob and Jackie are really cool to deal with and HIGHLY recommended!!!

@Mike - TEASE!!!

What are you saying Mat?  :icon_wink: j/k :icon_neat:

I have so many plans and feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day.  :surrender: Oh I need to start a thread for what you guys would like to see in a line of miniature accessories for conversions and dioramas.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bruenor Odinson

Yeah, they are wonderful, Bob sent me a pic before Xmas  and I've been pestering him since to release them, and he says they should be out by the end of the month, early next month, so I've put funds aside ready for them.
I really enjoyed the last three, and these seem to have a leader of sorts with them, so it should make for an interesting warband.
Just love Bob's stuff!!!!

Custom_Hobby

Can't blame you. Please post it when they are released, or send him a note and invite him to.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

gi6ers


Bungle

Or the painted version.. the old Ainsty one


Custom_Hobby

I sent him a note to join the forum.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

bob olley

Hi Mike, many thanks for the invite, I've just signed up and look forward posting new minis for review and joining in the discussions.  :occasion14:

gi6ers

ello Bob, order on it's way!

Perv

Welcome Bob, great to see you here.  Many thanks for so many good sculpts !!!

Custom_Hobby

Hello Bob,

Glad you joined. I look forward to seeing all of your latest releases.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

cheddarmonger

Whoa, we're in the presence of greatness!

Welcome Bob!

I can't count the number of his sculpts I have, he's great!

I just need to break down and go for some of his current stuff...
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!